Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:59 PM

754 posts, read 1,448,948 times

Advertisements

It's not a question of whether or not I leave but whether or not he/she is alive after. Seriously, I understand the need for acceptance but in situations like this it's best to be up front. If not, you just have two people with broken hearts because no matter how much you love someone, you have to be sexually attracted to them. If I'm not mistaken, a transexual hasn't gotten the surgery. With surgery they're transgendered. So in a way, that's worse because now you also have to decide if you want to be with someone of the same sex. Hiding this info is just wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 12:11 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,632,517 times
I'm not going to fall in love with someone I barely know, and if I know them well I already know this, i.e. I'm not waiting 6 months before I see someone naked. A month, maybe.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:21 AM

429 posts, read 1,148,131 times
I think I'd try to rise above my prejudices...and fail miserably.
The relationship wouldn't last.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:35 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,445,382 times
I'm not sure the relationship would last but I wouldn't be upset. It might add to the interest factor. Mostly it would be new adventure and possibly a new friend.

Old 11-20-2008, 05:09 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,332,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
You meet someone, you fall in love, and you find out your true love is a Transexual? What would you do?
That would be the day I would become a murderer.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:03 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,637 times
Quote:
You meet someone, you fall in love, and you find out your true love is a Transexual? What would you do? Keep in mind, you are in love. Perhaps, this is the love you have been waiting for. Maybe, at first, you thought this person was a "little different," but didn't give it a second thought. You realized you had a lot in comon. It turns out, one of the reasons you get along so well, is because that person understands what it was like to be the same gender you are. What would you do?

Knew a guy who did a lot of blow, drank and was a bit of a jack the lad. One morning he calls me and says that a "gal" he slept with the day before, well he wasn't too sure "she" was a she. I ask why? He said it was the sensation he got, when he "ploughed" in it didn't go very deep... it just didn't feel like a woman. I said what did she look like. He said that's just it, when he was sober thinking back she was veeeeery tall and the voice was so so.

I knew some transexuals in this particular small city and asked around and sure enough I was told this person he slept with was originally a he.

Needless to say, he started going to AA meetings and last I heard he wasn't a partier. As the christians would say, that one particular incident, brought him to Jesus.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:05 AM

37,596 posts, read 45,972,346 times
Quote:
You meet someone, you fall in love, and you find out your true love is a Transexual? What would you do? Keep in mind, you are in love. Perhaps, this is the love you have been waiting for. Maybe, at first, you thought this person was a "little different," but didn't give it a second thought. You realized you had a lot in comon. It turns out, one of the reasons you get along so well, is because that person understands what it was like to be the same gender you are. What would you do?
I'm skipping out with Ron. Would never happen. Not in a million years.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:14 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,641,594 times
If the tranny kept it a secret then that's a big problem. Obviously before you fall in love, the process getting there involves you getting to know that person pretty well. I would hope that a thing that big wouldn't come as a surprise but then again.... there are those who find out later... If it comes out in the beginning then obviously you are making a conscience decision to fall in love knowing the lifestyle that this person has.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:20 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,637 times
In any case male to female trannies are easy to tell especially if they are pre-op.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:35 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyandScary View Post
Where did you get such a cool emoticon?
I think I will steal it

To answer the Question.
If I had a 'Crying Game' moment
I would Run Forrest Run
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm skipping out with Ron. Would never happen. Not in a million years.
I'm leaving with Ron, HairyScary and ChessieMom too

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships