Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 02:51 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,508,539 times

Advertisements

hahahahaaaa.....

YouTube - Lock-Up: RAW Booty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 02:51 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,031,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
This came up in another similar thread. My best friend is gay and actually came onto me once. I told her that I am just not into women.
thanks for sharing but now can you make up a version and tell the class?

Old 01-23-2009, 02:55 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,936,355 times
eww gross. I don't like it when any body comes onto me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
This came up in another similar thread. My best friend is gay and actually came onto me once. I told her that I am just not into women.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:59 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
thanks for sharing but now can you make up a version and tell the class?
Okay, here's the imaginary version of this story:

My friend confesses that she has switched teams and starts plying me with alcohol. After 10-12 margaritas, I suddenly realize she has quite a lovely figure and a beautiful smile. Is that her hand on my leg? She edges a little closer....

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! It's a NIGHTMARE!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 03:00 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
I think the actual percentage of women who experimented is very high. Not saying that all women have, but I beleive the number to be in the 70%-75% range. Men probably .0000000000001%.

Experiment can include touching each other, going into the same bathroom stall, getting dressed together, etc. These are things that are common for women but unheard of in men.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:02 PM

Men get naked with each other in the locker room and shower after working out or after playing games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I think the actual percentage of women who experimented is very high. Not saying that all women have, but I beleive the number to be in the 70%-75% range. Men probably .0000000000001%.

Experiment can include touching each other, going into the same bathroom stall, getting dressed together, etc. These are things that are common for women but unheard of in men.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:02 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,219,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaydenJ View Post
How many guys/girls have experimented with the same sex and where on the Kinsey scale (straight 1-10 gay) would you place yourself? Also, if your SO has had same sex relations, would this change your perception of him/her for the better or worse?

I personally find bi men or straight men who have experimented somewhat of a turn on and get intrigued especially because this is still a bit taboo in our culture. But then I'd be scared that he might be checking out other guys.
I made out with a girl once in college. My Mother's gay and her Dad is gay and it was just an experiment thing when there was some booze around. There was a bit of a boob grope and that was it. The thought of any below the waist action kind of freaks me out.

I would put myself at a 2 - 2.5 on the scale.

I would not like it if my DH had had same sex relations to be honest. It's not something that excites or intrigues me in the least.

I had a friend in college who was a really 'out there' kind of guy. Owns a piercing and tattoo studio now. He and his girlfriend experimented with threesoms with both men and women and he told me he'd given the guy a bj. That is not something I would want to be involved in AT ALL. I have no problem with people being gay and doing what they need to do, but I wouldn't want to either have sex with another woman or to watch DH have sex with a guy. I can't even imagine!

Old 01-23-2009, 03:04 PM

I think a handful of men have thought of experimenting but have never done it or rarely experimented and then decided to be straight. I base my conclusions on the looks I get from men. I get the up and down look, the double take, and the tractor beam look from straight guys.

I've never thought of experimenting with true heterosexuality. Asexuality seems to be the best for right now.

838 posts, read 1,876,090 times
Hope this isn't a thread hijack, but it sorta fits the subject. I've never understood way so many guys who think two women making out is erotic. It doesn't do anything for me.

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Men get naked with each other in the locker room and shower after working out or after playing games.
True, but our eyes and gaze never go below shoulder height and we never compliment each other on our bodies like women do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships