Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 09:46 AM

625 posts, read 952,977 times

Advertisements

I had sex with 29 different women in my lifetime, and I made love and had sex with a man who [mod cut]. I still have the list of names of people whom I made love to in my email account. Fortunately, after all these years, I am still clean and perfectly healthy. I sometimes wish that I had married years ago and started a family of my own. But honestly, I sometimes feel that I don't deserve to marry, because of my history of many sexual partners. Should I even consider marriage after all the numerous times I have engaged in sex with many people? Thanks in advance for all of your responses.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2016 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 09:49 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,226,488 times
Therapy would be a good starting point for you, before you even consider getting married.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:54 AM

3,822 posts, read 9,481,369 times
Sounds like you need to see a counselor. Plus depending on your age 29 women is not a whole lot. If you are in your mid-30's that's only 1-2 women a year since you were 18. Having one experience with another man is not anything that would preclude you from having a healthy relationship with a woman. Read somewhere that it is fairly common that a percentage of men have had at least one encounter with another man. That doesn't make you gay.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:55 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
I had sex with 29 different women in my lifetime, and I made love and had sex with a man who [snip]. I still have the list of names of people whom I made love to in my email account. Fortunately, after all these years, I am still clean and perfectly healthy. I sometimes wish that I had married years ago and started a family of my own. But honestly, I sometimes feel that I don't deserve to marry, because of my history of many sexual partners. Should I even consider marriage after all the numerous times I have engaged in sex with many people? Thanks in advance for all of your responses.
Other than your Rain Man tendency to document everything, I don't see the problem? As long as your bride to be is aware of your bisexuality, there is nothing "undeserving" about your history. Are you honest with her?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2016 at 02:39 PM..

Old 03-23-2016, 09:58 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,016,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
Should I even consider marriage after all the numerous times I have engaged in sex with many people? Thanks in advance for all of your responses.
Do you have a prospect, or is this hypothetical?

Old 03-23-2016, 10:10 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
IF you are having issues with your past, they you need to work on that before you drag another person into the mix.
Does your prospective spouse have an issue with your past?

Honestly I don't see an issue with how many people you slept with or what you have done with them. It seems that the only problem with it is in your own mind.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:07 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,281,854 times
Is the OP male or female?

Old 03-23-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Do you have a prospect, or is this hypothetical?
This is a hypothetical question. I just recently met the woman online, so I don't know if it is a prospect.

I kept track of all the women I had sex with, because I wanted to remember the names of all the women whom I had sexual intercourse with. It was my way of remembering their names and remembering my encounters over the years. I did perform [mod cut] in college, but I didn't include him on the list. [mod cut]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Is the OP male or female?

I am 38 year old male, never married, and I don't have any kids.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2016 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.

Old 03-23-2016, 01:27 PM

I also met 2 of her kids in person. Her other child is in foster care. One of her kids told me that their sister is in foster care after I saw the pictures in their living room at their duplex. But strangely enough, the woman whom I am seeing didn't tell me she had a daughter before meeting the kids. She told me the names of her two sons, but I don't think she told me about her daughter. I saw a picture of her daughter on her phone, but I don't think she ever told me who it was. Although, I have feelings for her, I don't know how the relationship will fare in the long run.

She came to the United States from Ukraine about 10 years ago. Her ex-husband was deported a couple years ago. She has permanent citizenship here in the United States. She wanted me to "promise boyfriend-girlfriend forever". I would love to be her boyfriend, but I don't know how long it will last. She asked numerous times why I am not married. I told her that I never found that soul mate, and I was never in a long-term relationship. The longest relationship that I was involved in was 9 months. Because the relationship was less than a year, I don't consider it to be a long-term relationship.

Old 03-23-2016, 02:20 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,659,380 times
You don't find it the slightest bit strange that you keep a log of your "conquests"? How romantic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships