Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2017, 09:38 AM

1 posts, read 512 times

Advertisements

They were together for 2 years and they haven't really had a no contact period. Well, she stopped talking to him for two months and when she hit him up when she visited town he lashed out at her and said "You haven't talked to me in two months! What if I was in the hospital?!" Then proceeded hanging out with her. They got drinks and he asked her if she wanted to see his dad? I also found out he took her to his mothers house and before all this happened he kept all of her things she left behind like her little nightstand, her lamp, and her clothes. Her nightstand is by his bed and her lamp is in his room as well. It's been a year now since they have broken up to. So back to what I was saying, they got drinks and he confessed that he was talking to someone (me) but he didn't say my name at all all he said was that he "didn't like me and NEVER wanted to talk to me" he was drinking when he said this and he also told her he is still in love with her and still loves her he did not give any details about me whatsoever. After that he took her back to her hotel and she asked to kiss him and he said yea so they made out. Then after that he texted her Goodmorning (after he said what he said)💔 to make this short he took her out to dinner, brought her to his family's house, hugged her, kissed her, gave her compliments, even followed her when she was going to talk to her mom so he saw her mom in person... fast forward 2 months later she came to visit again but this time he was stalking her from his car and watched everything she was doing and when he saw her get in a car with another guy he sped off behind them and was riding the guys tailgate with loud music!! He didn't respond to her wanting to hangout instead he decided to do all this!! Seems like he was stalking her the whole time she was in town. Fast forward they are still talking and they were exchanging flirty messages and he wanted her to send him nudes and she did. I also found this convo between them:

Her: So your dating someone?
Him: No, I said I was talking to someone not dating.

Her: Good for you. Now I can find someone else.
Him: No (!!!)
Her: Did you mean it when you said you are still in love with me?
Him: Yes I meant it
Her: Do you think about me during the day?
Him: Yes
Her: I miss laying next to you
Him: Me to
Her: Have you thought about having sex with me?
Her: Do you feel tingles when you do?

BOTTOMLINE:
She is going to be moving back to town soon. She has no choice but to come back given her circumstances. They have been in contact this whole time with only a No contact period of 2 months. Am I a rebound or what? Is he waiting for her to come back? He lives with his mom btw but has a car and a job. I feel that if she had her place here in town when they broke up they would have been got back together... in also concerned because he came straight to her when he got off work and everything like he can't stay away when she is in town. Please help!!

I don't understand he broke up with her...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 09:42 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
how do you know all this?

And you don't really clarify - are you his gf?

Old 07-14-2017, 09:47 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,698,292 times
What would you tell someone who was in your position?

Old 07-14-2017, 09:54 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
OP, if the two of you are just "talking," he is a free agent and everything you typed out above is none of your business.

Leave him alone. If he wanted to be exclusive with you, he would be. In the meantime, stop going through his phone and stalking him.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:10 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
A little weird...well, more than a little...that you seem to know their conversation when they were out having drinks with each other and all about how he went back to the hotel with her and etc,etc, etc.
Are you a very tiny person that fit in his pocket?
You aren't going to tell us that he told you all of this, are you?
If that be the case, the thing that must be very,very tiny would be your brain.

Either that, or I suggest a lot of studying on how to write a story before trying to get a publisher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships