Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 01:51 PM

10 posts, read 11,417 times

Advertisements

I need some last minute feedback and can’t find a better place.

I have posted about my friend Amy before. She is engaged to good friend of mine who lives out of town. I was confused because she started to wear revealing outfits. After the responses here, I decided to just observe her outfits and do nothing about it. I see her occasionally – sometimes not for a couple of weeks then 2 or 3 times within a few days.

Tonight we are invited to a Halloween party. Later everyone will go to a club. Amy and I were there today to help prepare and she showed me her costume (without putting it on).

It is a Firefighter: she has baggy firefighter pants (I think they are real), black boots, and a helmet. The pants are held up by wide suspenders – she plans to wear no top and cover her chest with the suspenders.

I will pick her up later. I am not sure if I should say something? I think she just got the outfit today and has not shown it to anyone. What is normal? I am really bad and shy with all women / sex related issues and do not trust my own judgment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 01:58 PM

530 posts, read 781,196 times
Well, I am not exactly sure what is normal in this situation, but if you could post a picture of her in that oufit on here I'm pretty sure alot of the cd guys would apreciate it.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:39 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,771,101 times
Might she have been joking?

Old 10-29-2011, 02:43 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,771,101 times
And more to the point, why would you say anything? Is there a special role or responsibility you have here? Is she a minor?

Old 10-29-2011, 02:54 PM

I don't think she is joking - she is the fiancee of my friend who is out of town

Old 10-29-2011, 03:02 PM

45,529 posts, read 60,771,442 times
This might be the time to mind your own business and get some distance between you and the fiance.

Here's the thing, you're in a no-win position: if you let your friend know his fiance is out and about dressed to get laid you're meddling and trying to break them up. That will come from both of them. If you don't tell him he'll feel betrayed by you for not letting him know.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:05 PM

but I have to pick her up tonight - everything is planned - we are bringing stuff for the party

Old 10-29-2011, 03:28 PM

513 posts, read 898,729 times
just get it over with and have sex with her.

that or break all contact with her and i mean ALL contact. when your buddy asks why, you can either tell the truth or just say that you no longer felt comfortable hanging around her with him out of town.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:44 PM

22,387 posts, read 29,512,450 times
Ok let me get this straight. I'm very comfortable in my skin and I would have NO problem wearing that as I have the equipment too However, I'm SINGLE and not engaged so to me that's completely wrong

Old 10-29-2011, 04:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,095,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_man View Post
It is a Firefighter: she has baggy firefighter pants (I think they are real), black boots, and a helmet. The pants are held up by wide suspenders – she plans to wear no top and cover her chest with the suspenders.

So she's not planning on wearing anything on top, just covered up with suspenders? I find that VERY hard to believe. She's just going to let her boobies fly around if those suspenders move?

Trashy.

Do nothing. Honestly, I wouldn't even pick her up and drive her if I were you...that's an awkward position to be in. She is the fiance of your friend. I'm sure your friend would be thrilled to know his girl is going to a party half naked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships