Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 AM

3 posts, read 15,488 times

Advertisements

I don't think that you should make a video or even take pics while having sex with u're partner. This is due to the fact that it can come back to haunt u later down in life. And if u do u should be the one to keep so that u can distroy it as soon as u've finshed watching it again. I took some pics one when i was younger while having sex with an EX the good think is i didn't take my face. he had them on his phone and he said that eh deleted them. But for some strange reason i don't and didn't believe him them nor do i do now. And i just have this feeling that it's gonna come back to haunt me if not now later down in life. And that's if he hasen't already sent them around and i don't know since i haven't seen or heard anything about them yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Baby View Post
I don't think that you should make a video or even take pics while having sex with u're partner. This is due to the fact that it can come back to haunt u later down in life. And if u do u should be the one to keep so that u can distroy it as soon as u've finshed watching it again. I took some pics one when i was younger while having sex with an EX the good think is i didn't take my face. he had them on his phone and he said that eh deleted them. But for some strange reason i don't and didn't believe him them nor do i do now. And i just have this feeling that it's gonna come back to haunt me if not now later down in life. And that's if he hasen't already sent them around and i don't know since i haven't seen or heard anything about them yet.
I think that's where a lot of people mess up - they keep the video. I can't imagine ever watching it again so I don't see what would be the point in keeping it...I hope yours doesn't ever come out but if it does since your face isn't on it, you can always say it's not you.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:52 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanofsubstance View Post
Reading this just reminded me of the lady who accidentally left her phone in Mcdonalds. She had nude pics of herself on the phone. She calls McD and asked the manager to "hold her phone" but it took her a while to go back and get it. Sure enough her pics were put on the Internet and she tried to sue McDonalds. I think she lost the suit.
I will never eat another "McMuffin" again!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 05:26 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The same benefit as doing anything sexual with your partner. If you erase the tape how could that possibly hurt you character - unless somehow the government taps into your television signal and can see what you're watching. But like I said your sex life is your business - if you don't want to do it then don't but don't make it sound like everyone whose done it has no concern for their reputation.
Whatever, Natalya. Perhaps we'll see how lovely and talented you are online sometime?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,539,581 times
I can tell you why some women will keep tapes or pics of themselves. They like to remember how they looked great back then. This might sound absurd, but my friend told me this. He taped his mistress having sex over a period of 13 yrs. She didn't have a problem with it as they enjoyed watching their older tapes to see how hot they looked back then. Btw, he did let me see the tapes.

Also, it is true from previous posters about leaving pics on your computer. You just never know who will see them or you might even forget about them. A few years ago, a friend of another female friend complained of why her computer was so slow, so she insisted on referring me to help. I didn't have time and kinda blew her off, but she can't calling every other day. I told her that i can come by after work to pick it up and return it to her in a couple of days. I found the problem of her slow computer and lots of threesome, foursomes, etc. pics. She also signed up for Adult friend finder, Ashley Madison, etc.. It just blew me away. I'm pretty sure she forgot about her racy pics being stored on that computer.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:18 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Whatever, Natalya. Perhaps we'll see how lovely and talented you are online sometime?
Only if you and your high profile government contacts decide to peep through my windows and tape me.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Only if you and your high profile government contacts decide to peep through my windows and tape me.
We might - better BOLO (be on the lookout).

Old 06-18-2009, 11:53 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Wow, a lot of you are naive. Never videotape anything you would not want the general public seeing. Would you videotape yourself farting? Burping? Taking a dump? Probably not. So why tape sex? Not to mention, a woman is only going to videotape if she finds the man to be very well built, very well hung or both. Guys know this. You are giving these guys a big ego boost, not to mention a lot of power over situations.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:05 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Wow, a lot of you are naive. Never videotape anything you would not want the general public seeing. Would you videotape yourself farting? Burping? Taking a dump? Probably not. So why tape sex? Not to mention, a woman is only going to videotape if she finds the man to be very well built, very well hung or both. Guys know this. You are giving these guys a big ego boost, not to mention a lot of power over situations.
Dude, a woman is only going to videotape sex if she finds the man to be well built, hung or both? I think you're way off base on this one. I think women would videotape themselves having sex with a Fat Albert look alike with a teeny weenie if they thought they looked smoking hot at the time. I think women are MUCH more concerned with how they look than with how their partner looks during sex (at least when it comes to recording the act for posterity).

Old 06-18-2009, 12:38 PM

Well, ya know ... a lot of people are cool with videotaping their sex acts because they can completely trust whoever they're having sex with. Because, let's face it - if someone says they will or will not do something, they are ALWAYS 100% of the time going to keep their word and you can trust them with your very private sex tape unequivocally. Also, these people know that these tapes are NEVER going to fall into the wrong hands and when someone swears up and down that they erased the tape, their word is golden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships