Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 07:16 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

I sent this woman two pics of me, one was a headshot and the other one showed my shoulders and chest and she then sent a response asking

"Do you have any full length body Photos"

I can only imagine what a woman would be saying if a guy asked her that same question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 07:21 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,807,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I sent this woman two pics of me, one was a headshot and the other one showed my shoulders and chest and she then sent a response asking

I can only imagine what a woman would be saying if a guy asked her that same question.
Since you clearly werent impressed you should have fought fire with fire. Been like "Sure thing, just let me get a couple shots of you from behind bending over please...oh its for research purposes".

Old 07-20-2009, 07:24 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
I don't think it's rude.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:27 PM

751 posts, read 1,674,049 times
Quote:

I can't see anything rude about wanting to see a full length body shot.
I could understand if she asked you to send her a copy of a photo of you without clothes on.

I've had plenty of men asking me if I had a full length photo of me and saw nothing wrong with doing so.I don't see any difference in looking in a full length mirror and taking a full length pic of yourself fully clothed.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't think it's rude.
In a email it's inappropiate, atleast wait until the phone conversation and don't bring it up right away but ask after you been talking for a while.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:30 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
In a email it's inappropiate, atleast wait until the phone conversation and don't bring it up right away but ask after you been talking for a while.
I do not discount your feelings, if you think it's rude. To me, it is not rude, but to you it very well may be. That's okay.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:32 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:

make sure you ain't in a wheelchair

Old 07-20-2009, 07:33 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:

Once again, you look at things only from your perspective. Put yourself in her place. If someone had sent you two pics, but neither showed you what the person looks like from the chest down, wouldn't you wonder if the person was hiding something? I would.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:36 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
You should be upfront about your body right away, like the first time you sent pictures - you should have sent a full length picture of yourself. Maybe you were trying to hide something, aren't you proud of your full length self?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Once again, you look at things only from your perspective. Put yourself in her place. If someone had sent you two pics, but neither showed you what the person looks like from the chest down, wouldn't you wonder if the person was hiding something? I would.

A girl just sent me a picture tonight of her face only and she was pretty. The only time I needed to see more is when this stupid girl sent me a picture of her HEAD only laying on a table-lol You saw nothing below the neck but atleast with me you saw my shoulders and chest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships