Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:00 PM

443 posts, read 1,793,183 times

Advertisements

Most will. Once they get in them panties then they're done with the drama.

Most mature adult men (35+) probably will not deal with it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 12:06 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Hey guys, are you willing to put up with more drama, ect if your woman is smokin' hot? How much more are you willing to deal with because the girl is hot? Has this ever happened to you?
yep.

Just like women will overlook problems if he has the ability to make it rain in the bedroom

Old 09-22-2009, 12:10 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,332,923 times
Not me, what if she's a psycho and decides she wants to hurt or kill you, oh hell no I ain't having that.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,988 times
Incompetent airhead super models.

Need I say more?

Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Hey guys, are you willing to put up with more drama, ect if your woman is smokin' hot? How much more are you willing to deal with because the girl is hot? Has this ever happened to you?
I very deeply despise ass-kissers, and this includes people who fawn over attractive people.

But I'm not going to lie, I will usually put up with more BS from an attractive female, even though it is blatantly against my better judgement.

Last edited by le roi; 09-22-2009 at 12:19 PM..

Old 09-22-2009, 12:47 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,244 times
Default The answer is a question

Quote:
Are Girls More Likely to Overlook Problems if the Guy Is HOT?

Old 09-22-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
This aint gonna make headlines, but yes...guys will sit up and bark on command if she is smokin hot.
And she dumps him real fast if he doesn't roll over too!

Old 09-22-2009, 12:50 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,101,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuteishungry View Post
Absolute yes. I'm not saying i'm HOT, but I get my way... 90% of the time. It works both ways though. I dated a guy for a couple years, when it should have ended 8 months before... but he was hot as apple pies and he's a musician. Mmmmm... We went through a mess of drama together and broke up, but we're still best buds.
Jeez, sounds like someone has some serious daddy issues. "Waaah, daddy never paid enough attention to me so I'm gonna use my looks and manipulate men as much as possible to make up for it!"
Sad, really.

Old 09-22-2009, 12:58 PM

358 posts, read 983,173 times
There's no way I'm going be able to stick with a girl, no matter how good she may look, if I can't stand her as a person.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena
This aint gonna make headlines, but yes...guys will sit up and bark on command if she is smokin hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
False. But based on your posts regarding single moms, this answer doesn't surprise me.

To the OP, guys will be more forgiving if a woman is hot. But only up to a point and only for so long. Guys may joke that if a woman is really hot, he'll let her treat him like dirt. But it's said in jest. We've all heard the saying there's plenty of fish in the sea. Well the guys who chase after hot women eventually realize there's plenty of hot fish in the sea. They may let a hot girl walk all over them, even use them in the early stages. But the more time they spend with them, the less tolerant they'll be of certain things. If she's got a lousy attitude, has too much drama, or is too self-centered, her looks won't be able to obscure those traits for long. Sooner or later, the guy who's with the hot girl that treats him badly will realize there are other hot girls out there who'll treat him better. If he's with her for the self-esteem boost, once that's been achieved, he'll no longer need her. IMO, a lot of hot girls use their looks to get away with anything cause they have nothing else to offer. But they get a wake-up call when the guy dumps them or finds someone even hotter. And from my own experience, the sex with the really hot girls is often lacking. Why? Probably because the girls think they're so hot that they don't have to do anything else in bed but be hot.

Maybe someone should start a thread that asks how much women will put up with from a guy if has enough money to spend on her.
Denny, I think you miss part of the point. If he's married, he has to pay big time to get out of his mistake and may then find that "hot women" don't grow on trees. So, as I've seen, he sticks with her. People can be very crude in their observations of such situations.

These marriages usually don't end until she's no longer hot. Then such women cry and complain about men being "shallow" and the man will likely find someone who is neither hot nor a witch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships