Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2009, 10:05 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times

Advertisements

It was the day he saw the tear like blue jade weeping from the flames of my despair. In the quiet meadows of my anguish, I had carelessly allowed a plumb of smoke to rise from my secrete fires.

I remember that day I was looking out the window and I told my driver how hopeless it all was. He shook his head and sobbed with me.

What more could I do to make them love me for me? I had just crushed my Armani sunglasses under the heel of my Werner Kerns with the turn in the Enchufla Doble. I had done it again in the dim haze of the ballroom, sweeping another off her feet with my rehearsed charms and chariot rides through my estates.

This could not, cannot go on. That very day I drove into the junkyard lot and demanded to buy the worst they had that runs.
I drove that jalopy of a 72 Caprice Classic that day in a desperate attempt to find the love of my life in a torn Black Sabbath T-shirt, long underwear pants, a belt buckle that said Satan, and a pair of rubber boots.
...I had rushed it. I could find no one.
After a few months I had almost forgotten like a dispised dream. Then I saw her. She was like the dawn after crawling from the depths of Torca del Cerro del Cuevon. The cave shadows of the night could not bear the brightness of the torches she cast with her eyes. She was like a fire dancer moving gracefully though gloom but to reveal the sun behind the mountain. She has become my secrete fire.

However she was not to see me, not now. I called my other driver to follow her.

After watching her for a month I knew when and where to find her. I knew the way her dress would cling in the wind. I knew her glances towards every cardinal call and feminine cautions at the shrill sounds of machinery. Finally I rumbled towards her and and tried to open the passenger door. After failing, I quickly, in one smooth motion, kicked away the door on the street. She seemed as shocked as I was and I had to sharply tell her several times to get in.

We didn't talk much but I held her hand; it was truly my hand with none of my charming disguises. I wanted to evoke an image of a simple man picking wild flowers to give impulsively to a beautiful woman and told her that I hopped upon the first white horse to be had. I would never normally hot wire this 72 Caprice. I told her I was a street person just waiting for the right girl to make me a better man.

After taking her home I just did not realize the next step. I did not plan for this. When should I tell her that I am not a substance abusing, street person named Willie?

Last edited by gwynedd1; 09-29-2009 at 10:19 PM..

Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,807,541 times
You ment to post this in the Craigslist "Missed Connections" section.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:29 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
This was an Eddie Murphy movie way back.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
This reminds me of Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho...

I say tell her you're a millionaire after you get back from returning the videotapes...

Old 09-30-2009, 02:12 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
It was the day he saw the tear like blue jade weeping from the flames of my despair. In the quiet meadows of my anguish, I had carelessly allowed a plumb of smoke to rise from my secrete fires.

I remember that day I was looking out the window and I told my driver how hopeless it all was. He shook his head and sobbed with me.

What more could I do to make them love me for me? I had just crushed my Armani sunglasses under the heel of my Werner Kerns with the turn in the Enchufla Doble. I had done it again in the dim haze of the ballroom, sweeping another off her feet with my rehearsed charms and chariot rides through my estates.

This could not, cannot go on. That very day I drove into the junkyard lot and demanded to buy the worst they had that runs.
I drove that jalopy of a 72 Caprice Classic that day in a desperate attempt to find the love of my life in a torn Black Sabbath T-shirt, long underwear pants, a belt buckle that said Satan, and a pair of rubber boots.
...I had rushed it. I could find no one.
After a few months I had almost forgotten like a dispised dream. Then I saw her. She was like the dawn after crawling from the depths of Torca del Cerro del Cuevon. The cave shadows of the night could not bear the brightness of the torches she cast with her eyes. She was like a fire dancer moving gracefully though gloom but to reveal the sun behind the mountain. She has become my secrete fire.

However she was not to see me, not now. I called my other driver to follow her.

After watching her for a month I knew when and where to find her. I knew the way her dress would cling in the wind. I knew her glances towards every cardinal call and feminine cautions at the shrill sounds of machinery. Finally I rumbled towards her and and tried to open the passenger door. After failing, I quickly, in one smooth motion, kicked away the door on the street. She seemed as shocked as I was and I had to sharply tell her several times to get in.

We didn't talk much but I held her hand; it was truly my hand with none of my charming disguises. I wanted to evoke an image of a simple man picking wild flowers to give impulsively to a beautiful woman and told her that I hopped upon the first white horse to be had. I would never normally hot wire this 72 Caprice. I told her I was a street person just waiting for the right girl to make me a better man.

After taking her home I just did not realize the next step. I did not plan for this. When should I tell her that I am not a substance abusing, street person named Willie?
After they wrap up the reality show you signed up for.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:33 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
closed for mod review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships