Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 01:03 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Not all kids wind up having bones broken during childhood. Isn't that amazing?
BUT when they do, a GOOD parent takes them to the doctor A good parent also has the money set aside to pay for those kinds of emergencies.

I fail to see what you are truly trying to argue about?

Old 08-28-2010, 01:03 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
I would have even been satisfied with what you call indecent food. I survived being underweight, and the most important thing in my food choices is a large amount of calories--which I burn off fairly quickly.

I only weight 125#.
And this is what happens when children aren't cared for properly. Why you would suggest the same fate for other children is odd; not that you understand this.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:04 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,686,254 times
Quote:
My parents didn't take me to the doctor for broken bones. Probably to hide the abuse.

So was your sister one of those who stole her kids money to feed herself instead of her kids?
Oh get off it. TKramar. We all know from your innumerable posts that you had a far from happy childhood which has resulted in your growing up to be a rather isolated and emotionally deprived adult. I'm sorry you were an abused child but when you hop onto threads completely disavowing legal tenets (and this isn't the first one by any stretch) and positing your viewpoint as being the law you simply demonstrate ignorance and do a disservice to those genuinely seeking advice. If there is a dispute about the way that child support payments are being used under the current law the parent who's paying that support can go to Family Court to demand an accounting. All this nonsense about creating a trust fund is just that - gum-flapping nonsense which has nothing to do with the law and merely takes up space.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:04 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,647,809 times
I am merely saying that not every kid has medical expenses.

I still don't go to doctors--they're a bunch of quacks who steal your money.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:05 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:

There you go again! Would you please stop making yourself look so stupid?

ALL kids have medical expenses - even if it's just a routine physical exam once a year and dental cleaning every six months!!

Old 08-28-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
And this is what happens when children aren't cared for properly. Why you would suggest the same fate for other children is odd; not that you understand this.
I'm an adult. I'm underweight. That has more to do with my metabolism than with anything else.

A kid isn't going to eat nearly as much as I do. They can hardly finish the portions on their plates, and waste food, from what I've seen of them. Wasting food disgusts me.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:

Not every child has medical expenses? Surely you jest!

Old 08-28-2010, 01:08 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
I'm an adult. I'm underweight. That has more to do with my metabolism than with anything else.

A kid isn't going to eat nearly as much as I do. They can hardly finish the portions on their plates, and waste food, from what I've seen of them. Wasting food disgusts me.
Again, you really don't eat well. I'm recalling some post where you mentioned what you ate and it was pretty gross. A healthy diet is more important for children. They are growing and require nutrients. When they don't get it they suffer. You are the perfect case study.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:10 PM

You don't like pizza? Grilled cheese? Ramen soup? Pasta and sauce? Cheeseburger at McDonald's occasionally? Boiled eggs? TV dinners?

That isn't crap. It's inexpensive, simply cooked food. Which is the caliber of food I need, since I cannot cook.

That's a WOMAN'S job.

Old 08-28-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You don't like pizza? Grilled cheese? Ramen soup? Pasta and sauce? Cheeseburger at McDonald's occasionally? Boiled eggs? TV dinners?

That isn't crap. It's inexpensive, simply cooked food. Which is the caliber of food I need, since I cannot cook.

That's a WOMAN'S job.
Oh Good Lord preserve us!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.