Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:14 PM

31,068 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Probably 2 and half times a week and if I'm lucky a woman is there too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 04:28 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
Uh, yeah. Two kinds. One is when the pump's running but the tank is empty. The other kind is when the pump doesn't kick in -- full-body type, just like you ladies have. Second kind isn't as satisfying but can be more intense and can be repeated over and over.
I work in a lab and part of my job is doing semen analyses. It's been a really interesting experience and I've learned of a couple types of, um, dry runs.

First, if truly nothing comes out then it's likely a retrograde ejaculation which is when the bladder sphincter is weakened so the fluid enter the bladder instead of travelling down the urethra. These are not fun semen analyses to do as it involves peeing out the products which is about 30x more fluid than I normally deal with. Ugh.

Second, and what I find more hilarious, is that under stressful circumstances a guy can shoot blanks. A small amount of fluid comes out with just a handful of swimmers in it, even though he has had normal analyses in the past. I like to imagine the evolutionary mechanism behind this phenomenon. Ah! A sabertooth! Must. Not. Impregnate!

Hope all that counted as PG-13, as it's all part of the medical profession.

And in response to the original Q, 2-4 times a week.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:42 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,198,193 times
I'd prefer 2-4 times per week, at least an hour each time... that'd sure as hell beat my current count of zero

Old 10-19-2011, 07:18 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,431,622 times
Being married I'll take twice;

Old 10-19-2011, 10:52 PM

406 posts, read 770,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Like I said, 4-5 times/week would make me happy, I don't expect it everyday because it is a bit unrealistic but I have never met a woman who could even do it 4-5 times/week. Maybe once a week or once a month seems more like the norm, honestly I find it pathetic!
either you're doing something wrong or you are meeting the wrong women .... there are plenty of women who like sex 4-5 times/week or even more.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:18 PM

1,775 posts, read 3,785,410 times
Just saw this thread but dont have time to read all the answers but i am one of the few married women who desire more sex than my husband. He is fine with just doing it 1x a week, but I would be elated if it were 3-4x a week..he blames his age (mid 40s) for not having the energy to work full time and service me during the week, lol...its the only complaint I have about our marriage though.. thank goodness for vibrators,,

Old 10-20-2011, 12:32 AM

2,035 posts, read 3,352,275 times
I dont have time to go back and read all the pgs either... but all of my decades have been different. lol...

And each relationship is different for me. I was w/my ex-husband for 11 yrs total, married 5. We did it like morning, noon, and nite til the end practically. I enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as i did as i got older.

So - teens-20's - i woulda been good w/about 3 times a week

30's - more like 4-5 times a week - if i'd had the right relationship the whole time

40's - I wanted it ALL the time - i wanted it at least once a day, and had some great relationships during that time... the main thing was that the quality (length of time especially) mattered even more than the quantity... I wanted the weekend-in-bed type of stuff

50's - going thru a personal journey now, so i'm laying off it (no pun intended); I'd say i'd be good w/once a week - but that's becuz i'm trying to go without it for personal reasons... just for a while

Old 10-20-2011, 06:01 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
I've never had sex so I can't really say for sure, but I always thought too much of anything makes that thing lose it's lustre. It's applied to every other thing I enjoy in life. Eating ice cream, listening to awesome music, commandeering something with a big engine in it, so I assume it would apply to sex too. That's why I think every day is a bit too much. Maybe 3 times a week, but really it's about quality rather than quantity. Even if we had great sex once a week that'd be fine by me. If I needed a release at any other time there would always be other outlets.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:15 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times
After nearly 12 years, we've slowed down a little - from over 15 to about 10 times per week. Much less and we get irritable! We don't feel that daily takes away any "lustre" - quite the reverse, actually, but not everyone is the same.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:23 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
teens.... 3-4 times a day

20-25.... 5-6 times a week

26-30.... 4-5 times a week

31-33 (my current age)....3-4 times a week

Thats generally how its been/is but of course there are exceptions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships