Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 04:22 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times

Advertisements

per op
and the reason for the american marriage meltdown? published his personal emails to 1/2 million strangers, w/o his knowledge and permission and put him on CDF trial, my rights my rights my rights, whatever happened to respect? you've come a long way baby???? btw no evidence at all of an affair but much evidence of a bad and sad marriage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 04:45 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
and the reason for the american marriage meltdown? published his personal emails to 1/2 million strangers, w/o his knowledge and permission and put him on CDF trial, my rights my rights my rights, whatever happened to respect? you've come a long way baby???? btw no evidence at all of an affair but much evidence of a bad and sad marriage.
Huck, I agree w/ you on a lot of things, but do you REALLY think those emails sounded innocent?

Old 01-13-2010, 04:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Huck, I agree w/ you on a lot of things, but do you REALLY think those emails sounded innocent?
i did not see bald evidence of a physical sexual affair. no doubt my own gender prejudice could soil my fair and impartial judgemenet of this CDF trial-- but the end never justifies the means -friend. i see this hacking of email and publishing it by a hurt or insecure woman way way too much on CDF, btw w/o any remorse whatsoever. no woman would ever tolerate such betrayal why should men?

Old 01-13-2010, 05:25 PM

13 posts, read 34,966 times
Ouch, harsh Huckleberry. We talked. I'll post later.

Old 01-13-2010, 06:47 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
Quote:
i did not see bald evidence of a physical sexual affair. no doubt my own gender prejudice could soil my fair and impartial judgemenet of this CDF trial-- but the end never justifies the means -friend. i see this hacking of email and publishing it by a hurt or insecure woman way way too much on CDF, btw w/o any remorse whatsoever. no woman would ever tolerate such betrayal why should men?
No one thinks he's actually done the deed yet but he is primed and ready to go. I think it's sad that so many men don't communicate before they try going outside of their marriage....

btw, it can't be that bad if it lasted 23 years.

Old 01-13-2010, 06:53 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Ok, I see what you are saying and yes, I'd be livid if my DH posted some of my emails. You are right about that. I don't think it was necessarily *right* of her to do THAT part, but what's done is done. Can't change it now.

There is A LOT of behavior here on CDF I don't agree w/, like airing all your dirty laundry about family/friends etc...that's why you'll see in none of my posts I never get too personal. It goes against MY personal beliefs to trash those I love even if they are in the wrong. I have my mother to talk to about that stuff

That being said we all have a bit of a voyeuristic nature to us, not all, but most, and it's hard to NOT participate in these things when they are about other people. Might not be right, but it is what it is.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:10 PM

1,688 posts, read 4,299,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbulbmoment View Post
I took a look at my husband's phone a while back because he was keeping it on his person all the time. I thought it was odd, so I looked at what was on there.

<End of email>

Well? What would you make of this? Thanks.
Have you asked him?
I see lost trust and a need to communicate.

Old 01-14-2010, 02:47 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times
Quote:
per op
I think this is unfair. We all need someone to talk to about things and perhaps she would rather get a completely unbiased view point from strangers. Unless she has posted personal information like names, company names, etc there is no way that anyone can possibly know who any of these people are. Also asking for opinions is not putting someone on 'trial'.

Btw - the email sounds suspicious to me - I hope you were able to get it clarified by your husband and that it turned out to be innocent. I would be very worried to see an email like that from my husband and would also have sought advice. Hugs and I hope it all works out ok!

Old 01-14-2010, 03:36 PM

438 posts, read 1,352,620 times
Yesterday, 09.25 am
Quote:
Result? Did you find out what your were seeking?

Old 01-14-2010, 03:38 PM

438 posts, read 1,352,620 times
Yesterday 9.25 pm
Quote:
Results? Did you find out what you were seeking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships