Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2010, 12:41 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,903,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Haha, never heard of it. Kind of reminds me of Ab Fab, though. Can't find it at Netflix or Blockbuster. Amazon sells it, but...
Apparently in America (according to wiki) it occasionally appears on the Sundance channel (whatever that is) and I'm not sure who predates who with regard Ab Fab. Similar perhaps.....

Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
OMG! I just googled an old best friend/roomie of mine to learn she has been on the cover of Vogue and has her own TV show in Russia. LMAO!

Go Chrystal!!!!
Ok I am cracking up. I am reading these websites that are talking about her and she is such a LIAR! She is saying she's in her 20s, but won't reveal her age...she is 35, NOT in her 20s!!!

Maybe the Ruskies are making her lie to make her more appealing to her target audience.

Weird. And all the websites just talk about her living in Canada and how she's this big Canadian fashion model, but she lived most of her life in the USA.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Ok I am cracking up. I am reading these websites that are talking about her and she is such a LIAR! She is saying she's in her 20s, but won't reveal her age...she is 35, NOT in her 20s!!!

Maybe the Ruskies are making her lie to make her more appealing to her target audience.

Weird. And all the websites just talk about her living in Canada and how she's this big Canadian fashion model, but she lived most of her life in the USA.
Does she look good?

Old 02-22-2010, 10:23 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Does she look good?
Yeah, she's gorgeous.

I don't want to blow her cover that she's not in her 20's so I won't post a pic of her tho.

She's mixed race, white/black/Indian and hasn't aged at all.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:34 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Yeah, she's gorgeous.

I don't want to blow her cover that she's not in her 20's so I won't post a pic of her tho.

She's mixed race, white/black/Indian and hasn't aged at all.
Send me a DM??

Did she ever pose for playboy? Just kidding

Old 02-22-2010, 11:27 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Stupid is as stupid does.
Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Apparently in America (according to wiki) it occasionally appears on the Sundance channel (whatever that is) and I'm not sure who predates who with regard Ab Fab. Similar perhaps.....

Robert Redford started the 'Sundance' channel, as in "Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid".

Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Nothing too bad. Cookies are just spies sent by websites so they can monitor all your computer activities and then know where to advertise. If you have ever ran a virus scan, chances are that it cleaned up a ton of cookies as well. Personally I have like 4 malware detectors on my computer. And supposedly, having that many can interfere with each other, but whatevers. I rather they fight it out, than be sorry I didn't run a proper scan. There's some programs that hardly catch any cookies at all. Some are completely useless. And then there are those that catch a bunch of cookies. Cookies sometimes have permission to be on your computer, when you allow them by downloading free stuff, like music. But they tell you that they will be monitoring your activities with the cookies, and its up to you to agree or not. But when they just send them into your computer without permission, they are bad cookies, and well, they should get removed. If you have any antivirus, probably thats taking care of it. If you don't have any type of malware, then you can download some free programs, like avg, or spyware terminater. Spyware Terminater hardly catches any cookies, but it is constantly asking you if its okay that something is downloading. Avg catches a bunch of cookies, even more than my Ad-aware. I give Spyware Terminater credit for catching that cookie from your link, though.

There is also a fabulous new program called Advanced Systemcare. Its also free, and it does a great job of finding cookies, cleaning your tracks, fixing registry problems, and fixing defragmenting problems. I used to pay for a program just like that. But this one is so great, and I don't even have to pay.

Thankyou, Honey...

I have Norton anti virus on my laptop with automatic updates.

My desktop computer had AVG (grisoft) free version, but the computer eventually locked up & died. Couldn't Reboot. I think a virus killed it.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:48 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
My hair hurts. I don't know how this is even possible...but I just ran my fingers through my hair and my hair hurt. This cannot be good.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:52 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
My hair hurts. I don't know how this is even possible...but I just ran my fingers through my hair and my hair hurt. This cannot be good.
Do you have a hangover again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships