Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2010, 09:01 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,408,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
It's gorgeous. That is where my profile picture was taken!!
Be careful where you step on the beach. In October of 08, my dad got married there. Me and my new brother got wasted on some local San Diego brewery, Hefeweizen's. He barfed on the beach. I passed out. It was good times...until I realized I passed out on the beach with my contacts in. I thought I was going to lose my ojos.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM

37,622 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Haha, well, if I'M going, I'm going to knock you down and take that same dress. I wasn't prepared...
Hahahaha! I SO want to see that. I can picture that in my mind....the two of you tussling over that gown. I might have to join in though...it's gorgeous!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
It's gorgeous. That is where my profile picture was taken!!
Can I guess where you are from?

Hmmm...a woman of great class, that names her mom Chessie. Hmmm..

I'd guess York, Pennsylvania, but I don't think so. I'm going to guess you are from Montpelier.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well, I'm going to go take a nice refreshing shower now, where I'll probably have to take off my panties. There.
HA!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh out loud girl!! Tried to rep you!

Man I missed a lot last night!!!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Can I guess where you are from?

Hmmm...a woman of great class, that names her mom Chessie. Hmmm..

I'd guess York, Pennsylvania, but I don't think so. I'm going to guess you are from Montpelier.
You goober. I'm the mom, silly. PA, no way. Your 2nd guess, you got the state right. Good job.

(And thankyaverymuch for the class comment...I try, but sometimes I fall off that pedestal. )

Old 04-12-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
You goober. I'm the mom, silly. PA, no way. Your 2nd guess, you got the state right. Good job.

(And thankyaverymuch for the class comment...I try, but sometimes I fall off that pedestal. )
You are Chessie? Hmm, I always pegged you as a Linda.

I'll tell you why I guessed Vermont:
I think you like to drink a lot of cider. You laugh at political jokes, with kind of like a low chuckle. No guffawing from you cuz you are classy. Your favorite sitcom of all time is probably the Cosby show. You were lots of green turtlenecks. On nippy autumn morns, you like to look out your nook window, and say "YUP." You hold your mulled cider, wear your turtleneck, and sit in your oakwood nook, just saying Yup.

How right am I?

Edit: I guess that you are 41.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:18 AM

Here is what I think about Cricket factor.. . (it's probably all wrong cuz I thought she was from Southern Indiana)

She likes reading classic literature. She has her girlfriends over to discuss the books. She serves lots of cracker, cheese and sausage platters. They all sit in wooden chairs, with their legs crossed, and make polite conversation. Really, cricket factor wants them to leave, because she is kind of a neat freak, and wants to clean up the oil stain she noticed one of them make on her carpet.

Edit: I guess that you are 53.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:25 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,896,720 times
Quote:
Here is what I think about Cricket factor.. . (it's probably all wrong cuz I thought she was from Southern Indiana)

She likes reading classic literature. She has her girlfriends over to discuss the books. She serves lots of cracker, cheese and sausage platters. They all sit in wooden chairs, with their legs crossed, and make polite conversation. Really, cricket factor wants them to leave, because she is kind of a neat freak, and wants to clean up the oil stain she noticed one of them make on her carpet.
That's funny!

That sounds like a book club, though I would clean up the oil stain.

I actually like reading biographies and memoirs. I'm not one for fiction at all. Next Saturday my boyfriend and I will go to Ventura to see one of my girlfriend's artwork on display at the Art Walk exhibition. Spring ArtWalk Special Activities | Artwalk

I love music of all kinds. I love movies. I love the Ninny Net. I love museums, too. Once in awhile we drive down to the beach - 14 miles away. Oh, and I love Asian food of all kinds - Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
That's funny!

That sounds like a book club, though I would clean up the oil stain.

I actually like reading biographies and memoirs. I'm not one for fiction at all. Next Saturday my boyfriend and I will go to Ventura to see one of my girlfriend's artwork on display at the Art Walk exhibition.

I love music of all kinds. I love movies. I love the Ninny Net. I love museums, too. Once in awhile we drive down to the beach - 14 miles away. Oh, and I love Asian food of all kinds - Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai.
I imagine you eat a lot of Yogurt. Is this thought correct? I'm kind of like that guy from Psych.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
You are Chessie? Hmm, I always pegged you as a Linda.

I'll tell you why I guessed Vermont:
I think you like to drink a lot of cider. You laugh at political jokes, with kind of like a low chuckle. No guffawing from you cuz you are classy. Your favorite sitcom of all time is probably the Cosby show. You were lots of green turtlenecks. On nippy autumn morns, you like to look out your nook window, and say "YUP." You hold your mulled cider, wear your turtleneck, and sit in your oakwood nook, just saying Yup.

How right am I?
I'm an idiot. Totally. I was thinking of the Montpelier mansion.
Nope...not Vermont!! Too cold for this water-loving gal!!

Hmmm...well I'll comment on your other guesses. I LOVE hot spiced apple cider. Love love love it. My son does too! Unfortunately, my boyfriend can't stand it. I have mulling spices in my pantry and I make it every winter.

Love the Cosby show, but don't think it's an "all-time" fave. Gosh that would be hard to name. For old stuff, I favor I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke, and MASH, among others. I love Friends, and Two and a Half Men...totally off-color and inappropriate for children of course. Right now my BF and I enjoy Modern Family...that show is hilarious. But the one show that I dearly loved, and miss terribly, is The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes...he is irreplaceable.

I only wear turtlenecks when I go snowskiing...but I do say YUP a lot. If I HAD a nook, I'm sure I'd sit in it. I do have a beautiful seated arbor that I built a few years back though...I enjoy sitting out there. Which reminds me...it's a beautiful day and I need to get outside!!

Last edited by ChessieMom; 04-12-2010 at 09:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships