Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 01:28 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
It seems to me that young women who go on crash diets, starve themselves, become anorexic etc are doing so because of a fear of being fat, and also because of celebs/models. Especially the ones who are very skinny; it consumes their lives. How many really do it because men think that's more attractive? And how many men even find stick figure women attractive?

I for one do not at all, the weird thing I find is alot of women who are most worried about weight ought to be the least worried. I find women who are fat and just don't care offputting, but no more than a skinny lass who is constantly watching her weight, obsessing over her looks. Seems to me it's just an extension of being insecure because you lack the initiative to find your self worth in anything else other than your looks. I think this is a shrinking, but still large percentage of young females.

As long as you're healthy weight isn't even that important. Society is too shallow, and compliments people on their physical appearance way too much. I blame fashion for alot of it. Though it may seem liberal, modern fashion is really as restrictive as Victorian fashion was; it's just instead of being arrested for indecency, you're chastised by the 'fashion police' or the 'majority' for acting out of type. A girl who wears oversized T-shirts is teased, sometimes guys who wear tight jeans are teased. What a crock of ****. Wear whatever the hell you want. Anyway going off tangent a bit, lol.

Anyway back on topic. It's interesting how most swim-suit models are a bit bustier and curvier than most catwalk models. Closer to a normal and healthy weight, imo. Yet some women want to be skinner still. I don't find the skeletal look very sexually appealing at all; kind of reminds me of a little girl or someone in a concentration camp. Yet so many young women seem to go after that.
I prefer curvy women myself. Like America Ferrera she is gorgeous IMO

I also like Jessica Simpson being curvy

Old 03-26-2010, 05:34 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem1979 View Post
I see alot of Black men dating women who look like this

So that's what passes off as "healthy looking" in the Black community.
I'm black and I've never dated a woman that fat. I feel left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
Yes, I like them thin. I want her to fit in clothes and in public seats.

Just like women like guys with fat wallets and big you know whats. Fair is fair.
I was never the biggest fan slim model type of women, but I somehow ended up landing one, and she impressed me. - Her hip to waist ratio is really nice. I pay attention to that kinda stuff, lol.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:17 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I prefer curvy women myself. Like America Ferrera she is gorgeous IMO

I also like Jessica Simpson being curvy
That is the most horrible picture of Jessica Simpson ever taken. She go sooooo much backlash and flack from that pic that she went on a diet to lose all that fat weight. Those horrible "Momma" pants and 50 year old Texas woman belt didnt help either. She's sooooooooooooooo much better looking now.

Serena Williams is a curvy woman who I think looks beautiful and sexy.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:36 AM

This is my ideal woman body wise. Nice waistline and an absolutely beautiful bum.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:04 AM..

Old 03-26-2010, 08:40 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Just beware, Dorrans. That heavy pear shape is the type that gets saddlebags.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:46 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
That is the most horrible picture of Jessica Simpson ever taken. She go sooooo much backlash and flack from that pic that she went on a diet to lose all that fat weight. Those horrible "Momma" pants and 50 year old Texas woman belt didnt help either. She's sooooooooooooooo much better looking now.

Serena Williams is a curvy woman who I think looks beautiful and sexy.
Hi LaoTzuMindFu,

The belt is an ovicide. It completely distorts the visuals.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Apparently this is what most black guys love though. My BF sleeps on my booty, wakes up on it, and absolutely loves it ..

PS: JS doesn't look exactly curvy on that photo above.. Just fat.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yeah, true. Though I'm willing to just accept that when or if it she gets that.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Apparently this is what most black guys love though. My BF sleeps on my booty, wakes up on it, and absolutely loves it ..

Fat? I think it's the outfit. Very high waisted pants are difficult to pull off unless you are a rail with a stomach as flat as a board.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post

I think that was just a very unfortunate outfit... she's all belly and thighs.. I bet if she wore something more flattering, she would have looked so much better. That is a terrible camera angle, too. You know the gossip mags put up the worst photos they can find.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.