Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:06 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,812,657 times

Advertisements

I detest this particular online man. I'm wishing he losses whatever job position he's holding as well as friends.
I'm thinking making his online reputation sink to the floor and if he had facebook (might create something elaborate that people will believe).

I want him to have a difficult time and I'm wondering how to ruin him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 08:10 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,191,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
I detest this particular online man. I'm wishing he losses whatever job position he's holding as well as friends.
I'm thinking making his online reputation sink to the floor and if he had facebook (might create something elaborate that people will believe).

Yeah, that won't make you look immature, childish and just a plain *****.

With all due respect, I don't think he cares one bit what you wish him, but if you wanna wish him "to lose his job and friends" then go for it. I know I wouldn't care what an irrelevant online female thought about me.

You got a lot of growing up to do.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:10 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,558,546 times
Seriously? Do really want this to consume you? Hell of a way to spend your time.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 PM

645 posts, read 1,451,846 times
nevermind

Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times
Quote:

Ummmm....maybe you need anger management?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:13 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,188 times
Quote:

Why do you want to do this???

5,143 posts, read 5,404,013 times
Quote:

I told you I was sorry for hating the Dallas Cowboys.

5,879 posts, read 9,248,516 times
Quote:

Sometimes it happens on it's own and you don't have to do anything. The worst people always seem to get theirs someday due to karma!

YouTube - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Superstition

Old 04-30-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Yeah, that won't make you look immature, childish and just a plain *****.

With all due respect, I don't think he cares one bit what you wish him, but if you wanna wish him "to lose his job and friends" then go for it. I know I wouldn't care what an irrelevant online female thought about me.

You got a lot of growing up to do.
The issue is sometimes there is no ''rest in peace'' for me till I get back at that person.
The latest example would be my boyfriend. He didn't once called on my birthday. A week later afterwards, it was a ''break-up'' call but asked me back the next month. However, it would be 1 year and 8 months later when it was then my turn doing the break up on Christmas. I made him work to get me back.... we don't really like asking men back (in my idea, they have to ask us back whether they're the dumper or dumpee).

Anyways... I felt terrible afterwards but it's like sometimes the best way to get it out of you is to get back at that person.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Why do you want to do this???
I won't forget the day he made me sad. Yes I know it might sound stupid because it's online but we were friends once.
It was only a short time before he started attacking me with every possible word for no reason. I will not forget that. He tried fixing it after recently (after 1 year of constant online harassment) but I didn't accept his apology. Will not... I don't forget and forgive easily, not like before in my previous years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships