Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 03:21 AM

121 posts, read 192,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Nope! If the man loves more, he's going to be absolutely wonderful to his wife.

When men are wonderful to their wives, they get laid.

That right there makes it dang good for the man.
But why would a woman want to have sex just because the man is wonderful to her? Women hate sex and think it's disgusting and never initiate sex. Men basicly not only have to be wonderful to their wives they have to beg for sex if they want it...

And shouldn't the woman be wonderful to her man aswell? I don't get it, a woman does nothing for her man and the man does everything for her, why should it be like that? See that is selfish to expect the man to be wonderful to you but you don't want to be wonderful back to your man...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 03:27 AM

550 posts, read 1,215,038 times
Fox I don't know what you do in bed, I'm very unexperienced and both the women I've slept with begged me for more (which I gladly granted).

Back to the topic,
Isn't this bound to fail from the get-go?
I mean if you know you love him less then he does you, then you don't really love him do you? and if you don't why would you want to be with him? right?

Old 05-29-2010, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy89 View Post
Fox I don't know what you do in bed, I'm very unexperienced and both the women I've slept with begged me for more (which I gladly granted).

Back to the topic,
Isn't this bound to fail from the get-go?
I mean if you know you love him less then he does you, then you don't really love him do you? and if you don't why would you want to be with him? right?
This is what I am wondering aswell. Women who think she should love less and the man should love more do not really love their man and it's only a matter of time before she leaves. Women who think like that wouldn't care to much if the man just left.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genx View Post
Doing things for the other person, stuff you don't necessarily enjoy doing but doing it because you know it would make the other one happy.

Showing affection towards the other person via words or touching.

Calling the other person when they are away from you.
Women never do that.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:04 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
You are never going to have sex. That much I know. Tesla didn't like having sex either. Go invent, stuff like Tesla, young fella.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You are never going to have sex. That much I know. Tesla didn't like having sex either. Go invent, stuff like Tesla, young fella.
That's because I would never force or pressure a woman to have sex, and that is the only way for a man to get sex.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:40 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Other than the natural progression where someone may realise they're loved more and even then its bc they know they don't love the other person the way they should or maybe the other person has the capacity to love more and or outwardly show love more.

But to seek, someone who loves you more, I don't get this, it sounds very narcissistic.

This would mean your seeking ppl you don't love or know you don't have the potential to love as much or attracted to ppl who are attracted to you, to feel empowered.

Wheres the measuring tool to come up with the love unequality??

Last edited by virgode; 05-29-2010 at 05:50 AM..

Old 05-29-2010, 04:58 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder999 View Post
That's because I would never force or pressure a woman to have sex, and that is the only way for a man to get sex.
Your schtick is getting so old it has mold growing on it.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:35 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMulder999 View Post
Your only 17, technically compared to some of the posters you're arguing with, you're barely out of diapers, not that someone older's automatically right, but they have some experience under there belt to speak from.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:36 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Your schtick is getting so old it has mold growing on it.
As long as people keep responding to the schtick, the mold will keep growing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships