Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 09:19 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,974 times

Advertisements

Will Iran be victorious?

Iran will be victorious on condition:

They should resort to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams, and leave the false customs of the continuous mourning about the family of the Prophet and Ali and his sons.

Now, Iran exports - to other countries - this enthusiasm and exaggeration in loving the imams: making them equals to God --> which leads to associating Ali and his sons together with God in the worship and servitude and this makes serious distortion of God's religion into some association and polytheism in work and concepts.

When people are with God, God will be with them and make them victorious; but when they associate others with Him (because of the enthusiasm), God will be against them and give their enemy a hand over them:

>> like what happened in the past to the Children of Israel when Nabuchodonosor came over them,

>> and like what happened to Iraqis at the present time when USA came upon them.

Both the Children of Israel were and the Iraqis are associaters; associating with God their imams, sheikhs, rabbis and religious leaders.

So if Iranians like to be victorious, let them be devoted to God alone without associate whether imams or others, and should leave their enthusiasm and glorifying the imams or else they will be defeated.

The Universe and the Quran
An Hour with Ghosts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2010, 09:37 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,864,701 times
I really do not understand why you would think that your particular brand of mythology is better than theirs.............Delusion is as delusion does. I suppose.

Old 07-05-2010, 10:08 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,835,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
I really do not understand why you would think that your particular brand of mythology is better than theirs.............Delusion is as delusion does. I suppose.

I here speak to our brothers the Iranians in particular: giving them the way of success which of course will not be accepted by others: the idolaters, the atheists and disbelievers.

I here give my brotherly advice to my brothers in religion: the Iranians wishing for them the dignity and triumph over their enemies who like to devor their country and break their power and strength, and I hope they will pick the right way to success:

to be with God alone and hold fast with the Quran.

An Hour with Ghosts

Old 07-05-2010, 10:40 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,974 times
Ok I'll take the bait on this:P

You present two issues in your thread. One is political and the other religious. Politically it seems you are talking about this "Cold War" going on with Iran and the US. Otherwise there is nothing for Iran to be "victorious" about. Just more slander from a corrupt media controlling regime. Second, religiously, again I'm not sure if you mean Islam will be victorious. I imagine you're talking about Islam if you're posting this in the Religious Forum thread.

Let me be clear... I have no problem with Islam or Iranians. I have a problem with the current Iranian regime as do obviously lots of Iranian citizens who protested the last elections and subdued the crowd with force and controlled the internet. And I also have a problem with Islamic extremists as I do with any other religious extremists who kill in the name of their god(s).

I'll leave it to the citizens of Iran to overthrow that toolbag Ahmadinejad and his dictatorship. There's obviously enough discontented Iranians there.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
The effects of fervent Islamic dogmo-ideology in your mind is apparent. You speak often of love, of a mis-understood Islam, and of how most of Islam does not adhere to the true and proper spirit of the Qu'Ran. Yet then you speak of an ideology taking over, of vanquishing it's enemies, of coming out on top in the end.

When Iran stops with it's blustering and insulting diatribes, and it's "short guy" (Napoleanic) complex, and it's outright official hatred of Israel, it will take a rightful and respected place in the world of peaceful nations. (NOTE: if it persists in it's vicious claims against Israel, that nation may "surprise" Iran one morning: see picture below)

Iran needs to have something to offer besides oil, which will soon enough become past history as the sole basis for a country's wealth. In other words, Iran needs a viable culture and commerce not based on greed, even if it has been our Western greed. We're a bad example to follow, frankly, as we're now seeing about ourselves. As well, as it grows up and matures, iran may actually see that thuggo theocracies are always despised by the people who are forced to live there. Of course, the thugs themselves continue to enjoy the fruits of the sweat and blind faith of it's citizens. It's hard to give up thug-based luxury.

Otherwise, if iran chooses to try to enforce it's inane ideologies on others, which includes internal dogmatic control... well...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/223/5...93c85a.jpg?v=0

(Not a threat per se. After all, I don't have my finger on The Button...This is just a logical and conclusionary observation about Iran's possible fate if it continues to misbehave...)

Old 07-05-2010, 11:26 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Iran will be victorious until they **** the USA off enough, then they will learn what Saddam learned......you can run but you cannot hide...............

Old 07-05-2010, 01:01 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times
If this sort of fundamentalist Islam ever comes to dominate the world, life will truly not be worth living.

Old 07-05-2010, 03:27 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,213,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
I agree with you 100%...believing in or adhering to a mythological figure is completely delusional living. You would think in this day and age, especially with the advent of the Internet...people would take the time to examine their beliefs and their belief systems critically. But then again, if one is already living a delusional life, following and worshiping an invisible diety...it probably never occurs to that person that they are living in a fantasy.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:20 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
If this sort of fundamentalist Islam ever comes to dominate the world, life will truly not be worth living.
Well, I would think our freedoms are worth fighting for whether its the dominant ideology in the world at the time or not

Old 07-05-2010, 08:41 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,402,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
I here speak to our brothers the Iranians in particular: giving them the way of success which of course will not be accepted by others: the idolaters, the atheists and disbelievers.

I here give my brotherly advice to my brothers in religion: the Iranians wishing for them the dignity and triumph over their enemies who like to devor their country and break their power and strength, and I hope they will pick the right way to success:

to be with God alone and hold fast with the Quran.

An Hour with Ghosts

Are there a lot of Iranians here on C.D?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality