Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2010, 05:06 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,659,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ptsum! Glad to see you're still with us, watching the deer! June simply assumed you were "sleeping one off" with idyl dreams stemming from Woodstock! As regards what to add to your coffee, might June suggest a little kahlua?
well I couldn't decide between the Kahlúa or the Bailey's Irish cream, so I think I may have to have 2 cups of coffee.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 05:37 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
well I couldn't decide between the Kahlúa or the Bailey's Irish cream, so I think I may have to have 2 cups of coffee.....
On occassion, and if I have plenty of food in my stomach, I will indulge in a decaf Mexican coffee (with Kahlua and cream) or an Irish coffee. Love 'em!

Old 10-09-2010, 07:16 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
We are one depressed household. Both my husband's team and my team lost today. The first losses of the season. We are college football fanatics. Perhaps a drink or two is called for!!!
June isn't exactly a "sports person" but she knows (and respects!) plenty of people who are. June's thinking that in light of today's home team loss that Dewdrop should wholeheartedly indulge in vast quantities of that plum wine you made! Go girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
cheers June and ptsum! I have a bud light here!
Yes, June and Ptsum have known their moments of "cheers" together... (Right, Woodstock man?)

Quote:
Hey, when in doubt, do both!

--Just not up on the roof.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
June isn't exactly a "sports person" but she knows (and respects!) plenty of people who are. June's thinking that in light of today's home team loss that Dewdrop should wholeheartedly indulge in vast quantities of that plum wine you made! Go girl!

Yes, June and Ptsum have known their moments of "cheers" together... (Right, Woodstock man?)

Hey, when in doubt, do both!

--Just not up on the roof.

Just won't let me get up on that roof, don't you know it's nice and peaceful up on the roof and you can see a long ways........ with a little help from Mr. Bailey the well-known Irishman....

Old 10-09-2010, 07:49 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Just won't let me get up on that roof, don't you know it's nice and peaceful up on the roof and you can see a long ways........ with a little help from Mr. Bailey the well-known Irishman....

Yes is it is peaceful on the roof and you can see a long ways! and you can fall a long ways! then you will not get to have anymore Mr Bailey for a long long time.........

Old 10-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Yes is it is peaceful on the roof and you can see a long ways! and you can fall a long ways! then you will not get to have anymore Mr Bailey for a long long time.........
Yeah well it's not the fall that hurts, it's that sudden stop.... and with enough of Mr. Bailey's fine elixir, you really wouldn't notice it.....

Old 10-09-2010, 08:20 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Yeah well it's not the fall that hurts, it's that sudden stop.... and with enough of Mr. Bailey's fine elixir, you really wouldn't notice it.....

True

Old 10-09-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:

If the roof didn't sound bad enough before, it sure does now! NO BOOZE FOR YOU up on the roof! Trust June: You can find "peacefulness" elsewhere!

Quote:
You tell 'em, Jazzy!

Quote:

Ptsum, do we need to have another "little talk" again??? For cryin' out loud, stay off the roof when endulging in alcoholic beverages, and pay your back-owed child support from Woodstock, you little silly!!!

Old 10-09-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
If the roof didn't sound bad enough before, it sure does now! NO BOOZE FOR YOU up on the roof! Trust June: You can find "peacefulness" elsewhere!

You tell 'em, Jazzy!

Ptsum, do we need to have another "little talk" again??? For cryin' out loud, stay off the roof when endulging in alcoholic beverages, and pay your back-owed child support from Woodstock, you little silly!!!

ROTFLMAO...... okay I'll stay off the roof, besides, I don't think the Mrs. would appreciate it if I fell on her flowers.......

Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:

....besides, I don't think the Mrs. would appreciate it if I fell on her flowers.......

Something tells June, (even on her second Bud) that your falling on the Misses flowers wouldn't even be the least of it, pal! LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality