Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times

Advertisements

A well-known mentally unbalanced and spiritually unstable atheist poster here, known as...

(Do note, btw, my hugely improved spiritual shootin' style! Obviously, something has improved my life and beliefs!):

The Better Rifleman - YouTube

...has, for some unknown reason, found God in the Greater Etherial Unknown, and has truly seen the light, as it were, that lives in the Greater Godly Universe.

Accordingly, this morinng, at about 0500a, he quickly formed a loosely-knit all-new church in his community, The New Advanced Church of The Everlasting Believers, {the NACOTEB} this Sunday, on the eve of his previously planned celebration of nearly 50 years of devout atheism! All of that was washed aside in a literal tsunami of Godly Love and [pending] salvation.

Local friends gathered to witness the renewal of absolute Christian vows he'd taken 50 years ago during the tail-end of his spiritual and emotional childhood, and today's tearful re-envisionment and witnessing with God clearly overwhelmed the rapidly growing group of local (and obviously loyal) village onlookers as the impromptu ceremony evolved... er... unfolded.. It was truly a mass renewal of spiritual health and salvation...

http://www.traditioninaction.org/bkr...eSP10-6-98.jpg

PTL and the "improved" Rifleman™

(PS: it's pre-12:00p for those of you who are detail sticklers..)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 03:06 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,081,696 times
Rifle, rifle, rifle my ruffled friend.

Does this mean I have failed to teach you the truth of Islam. You had so much potential. Plus we are low budget and do not tithe. I tried to show you all the advantages. On Sunday you only have to get up for the 10 minute Fajr prayer and then you can go back to bed.

Well my friend I guess I just have to accept it is by your own choice and wish you well.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:10 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Be sure and ask for the clergy discount.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:24 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
A well-known mentally unbalanced and spiritually unstable atheist poster here, known as...

(Do note, btw, my hugely improved spiritual shootin' style! Obviously, something has improved my life and beliefs!):

...has, for some unknown reason, found God in the Greater Etherial Unknown, and has truly seen the light, as it were, that lives in the Greater Godly Universe.

Accordingly, this morinng, at about 0500a, he quickly formed a loosely-knit all-new church in his community, The New Advanced Church of The Everlasting Believers, {the NACOTEB} this Sunday, on the eve of his previously planned celebration of nearly 50 years of devout atheism! All of that was washed aside in a literal tsunami of Godly Love and [pending] salvation.

Local friends gathered to witness the renewal of absolute Christian vows he'd taken 50 years ago during the tail-end of his spiritual and emotional childhood, and today's tearful re-envisionment and witnessing with God clearly overwhelmed the rapidly growing group of local (and obviously loyal) village onlookers as the impromptu ceremony evolved... er... unfolded.. It was truly a mass renewal of spiritual health and salvation...

Understandable - more atheists to take out.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:01 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,549,065 times
Gosh...

why does anyone need an assault rifle with a 20 round clip when a lever action 19th century weapon does the same thing? Or a 12 gauge?

Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

anybody bother to look at the date of today......

Old 04-01-2013, 08:14 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Is NACOTEB an anagram of A BET CON?
I'd have liked A BIG CON. Advanced Believers in God - Church or NOTHING!!!

or how about O CANT BE?

Old 04-01-2013, 08:15 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,469,983 times
As ptsum stated... I was going to say... April Fool's! Rifleman, I've read too many of your post and I know you are too smart for that path. I'd cry in my stout German beer if it were true...

Old 04-01-2013, 10:41 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Wow, the first round was cool but that second round was AWESOME!! No wonder so many guys love those boy toys. It really does make a guy look way cooler. I can see how the thrill of that shoot would make someone become religious. Just looking at that vid makes me question my non belief and makes me want to take the hubby to the shooting range just to watch even though I have no gun. Happy fools day you little fool you!!

Old 04-01-2013, 11:45 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Awhh gorsh, dear friends... and I thought I had yah all!

Still... just to be absolutely sure you stay in God's good graces, you COULD tithe me all generously, tomorrow. "We do take most credit cards"....

(Ooopppsss. I mean tithe God, of course!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality