Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2012, 11:47 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,592,697 times

Advertisements

[quote=Sir Les;22758672]

Not now Sir Les, but I believe one day your mind will become a force to be reconed with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2012, 12:09 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,103 times
[quote=Mickiel;22760047]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post

Not now Sir Les, but I believe one day your mind will become a force to be reconed with.
I think there is no time like the present...maybe you will help God make that step towards fulfillment of something so simple to do...even a child could do it...and in the doing..God takes note of you trying to help....is that what God asked we do in the beginning?...helpers of the Garden is why God made us...should we not aspire to doing that now?...surely you can see what happens when we don't....as that is what is now before us...Global warning...has been changed to Global warming and climate change?...wonder why?...ofcourse it is to make the warning seem like nothing important....

So it is not my mind...But God's word and will..taken to heart here and there...and he will take those who comply surely from the destruction at hand....and it is as I say...if you have open eyes and ears, and the spirit moves in you....

In that my mind now moves in you....make it happen ...and in the making You save yourself...and maybe others along the way.

Blessings.

Old 01-29-2012, 12:32 PM

9,341 posts, read 29,688,177 times
Quote:
Global warning...has been changed to Global warming and climate change?...wonder why?...ofcourse it is to make the warning seem like nothing important....
It was changed from Global Warming to Climate Change by those who actually think there is global warming as it became more and more clear that there was no global warming.

First there was Global Cooling, and this was followed by Global Warming and Climate Change and are all efforts by the secular-progressive-liberal Left to reduce the standard of living of Americans, who they claim consume too much, excepting the elite secular-progressive-liberal Leftists, of course.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:33 PM

[quote=Sir Les;22760282]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post

I think there is no time like the present...maybe you will help God make that step towards fulfillment of something so simple to do...even a child could do it...and in the doing..God takes note of you trying to help....is that what God asked we do in the beginning?...helpers of the Garden is why God made us...should we not aspire to doing that now?...surely you can see what happens when we don't....as that is what is now before us...Global warning...has been changed to Global warming and climate change?...wonder why?...ofcourse it is to make the warning seem like nothing important....

So it is not my mind...But God's word and will..taken to heart here and there...and he will take those who comply surely from the destruction at hand....and it is as I say...if you have open eyes and ears, and the spirit moves in you....

In that my mind now moves in you....make it happen ...and in the making You save yourself...and maybe others along the way.

Blessings.

Well in my humble view some weeds and plants need to be pruned out first, and some refinement and increase in understanding, and I think you'll be quite something. I can see some of it now, yes; but I see other things as well.

Well heres in hope that we both have a future of increase in knowledge, and a present of fulfillment.

Peace.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Greenspan View Post
It was changed from Global Warming to Climate Change by those who actually think there is global warming as it became more and more clear that there was no global warming.

First there was Global Cooling, and this was followed by Global Warming and Climate Change and are all efforts by the secular-progressive-liberal Left to reduce the standard of living of Americans, who they claim consume too much, excepting the elite secular-progressive-liberal Leftists, of course.

Powerful post Walter, powerful post!

I am curious Walter, would you post a comment on the " Racism in Death " thread? Just curious as to how you would respond to that.

Last edited by Mickiel; 01-29-2012 at 01:51 PM..

Old 01-29-2012, 02:38 PM

9,341 posts, read 29,688,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I am curious Walter, would you post a comment on the " Racism in Death " thread? Just curious as to how you would respond to that.
See http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...ven-death.html

Old 01-30-2012, 12:47 PM

Why would Jesus open and shut the understanding of people; to herd them like cattle toward the end of time into his Kingdom.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:07 PM

460 posts, read 593,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncole View Post
????? What are you talking about? I really haven't shown you anything - yet.

Yeah! And the do it in such a way that they cannot be questioned on it. I have sent in many challenges to the things they allege about the Bible and they just ignore it.
On the other hand, if you choose to repeat those allegations on this thread and are prepared to defend them, then I think we can really have something going here.

What makes you think that includes me? I don't have a favorite preacher. 'Cept Jesus, that is.

You lost me again.

There is no need to get personal and judgemental here.

I am aware of what it "out there." But will you get to the point?

Tell me why I should read it. I know a lot about the Bible already.

Not as long as it is firmly achored in the Word of truth.

What question? I haven't asked any - yet.

Not specific enough. Give me chapters and verses to work on.

Just more allegations. Give me book, chapter and verse.

How come he is not obscure to me? But what's with the rambling?

Book, chapter and verse - please.

Book, chapter and verse.

If you want to play hide-and-seek, don't pick on Bible students because we won't try to track you down, mash on your belly and force you to cough it up.
If you have nothing specific to point out, I have nothing more to say.

Wilson.
Well, Wilson, when you are ready to stop playing games, I am willing to pursue discussion.

You state that you know a lot about the Bible. GOOD! Now, let's see it. I laid a few of my cards on the table. How about yours?

Why should you read any other books? Oh, I don't know. Get a little more enlightened, maybe?

Begin to understand that God cannot be contained in a breadbox? That IT has a habit of outgrowing that breadbox and becoming a whole lot bigger?

It's up to you, my friend.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:13 PM

[quote=Wallisdj;22776563]?

Begin to understand that God cannot be contained in a breadbox? That IT has a habit of outgrowing that breadbox and becoming a whole lot bigger?

quote]

Interesting statement; I think its so very true.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:59 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,103 times
[quote=Mickiel;22761144]
Quote:

Well in my humble view some weeds and plants need to be pruned out first, and some refinement and increase in understanding, and I think you'll be quite something. I can see some of it now, yes; but I see other things as well.

Well heres in hope that we both have a future of increase in knowledge, and a present of fulfillment.

Peace.
Where does this idea of weeds come into our minds that they need to be pulled out of the Garden?....maybe they do a service we do not understadnd in filtering out or decomposition which restricts certain viral or bacterial growth....maybe seeing beyond what is put into our heads by ???...and thinking along the lines of God made it, and put it, and used it for a reason...and said it was good....so..there is no mention of weeds on the list of what God made....no weeds...they are plants...and all the plants when put in order...make a garden...not so much in that we remove any..but we give them grace to exist alongside others....this maybe the key factor in Caring for all living things...be it as it may...we depend on them Plants for a lot of things...and in taking away something from the whole, without understanding its full function and attributes...because someone said it is a weed...Just doesn't add up right..when one reads the Bible as I have....no mention of banks either...So we know God did not make em...and hence by your termonology..they too should be yanked out...?....maybe?...I know Jesus would be kicking at that one.

But in essence all the plants are good when used in the right way, and given that grace to exist on the corners of the fields, in the fields, and on open plains....they do a service for the whole...and when we stop polluting them and poisoning them..and learn how to use em right...instead of abusing them and falsely Judging them...maybe a communication link to God can come ......like with Moses...he talked to a plant...the plant was in part connected to the matrix of the whole...and the whole is connected to God....Part electrical, part atomic/ sub atomic/Antimatter, Part biological, Part space....it is all connected, and it all belongs as God made it all...and in all , God said it is all Good....So..nothing can be said against what God judges....according to the commandments...we are not to falsely Judge anything....So calling a plant a weed and claiming it is useless...is not favourable thinking...if I read my God right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality