Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2012, 03:56 AM

285 posts, read 297,843 times

Advertisements

The true lord of world says :

" people, this is a parable, listen to it. those whom you call upon, other than god , could never create a fly, though they banded together to do this. and if a fly robs them of anything, they could never rescue it from it. the seeker and the sought are alike in their weakness. (73)

Last edited by Manss; 01-13-2012 at 04:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 05:12 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Default Huh? I'm trying to learn, but this?

Weak, rescued flys? Explain please.

Oh please!!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 05:40 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
I think he's saying that, while we may now create 'life' in a laboratory, we can never match the wonders of evolution (which he miscalls 'God') in that we cannot make even a fly. At least not yet.

And if we ever do, we had better not make it too big, in case it loads our worldly goods into our pickup and drives off with it.

A salutary warning. my friends!

Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Weak, rescued flys? Explain please.

Oh please!!!!
Hello rifleman
first of all, let me say a thing that I like to say. I am happy your opinion get better about me. Previously you supposed I want mislead others and now I see your viewpoint is changed and you are interested we have more communication and it makes me glad because it is the sign of your logic and humanity. If sometime I choose a subject and send it to this website it is only for : one , (west-east) people hear a new thing that have never heard before. Two, all authors participate in such discussions. Quran is an unknown thing for west and east people and majority don't know what it has said. So I choose some of Quran verses and publish those till people learn what is it and what it has said and think about its words, means and intentions (I choose verses which are suitable for none Muslim persons. That verses which has talked generally or about creation)

As,AREQUIPA explained god is enlightening us, those who claim they are very mighty , aren't able do create an animate even a fly (without getting help of its essential cells or sperm )

Old 01-14-2012, 05:53 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,045,428 times
What about us people who would rather kill flys (they ARE a nuisance) and therefore have no use for a god who has the power to create them? - IN FACT, we might be a little annoyed with that god for even possessing the ability to create those flys in the first place!

I'm afraid I can't worship the God of the Flies - or, the Lord of the Flies, I suppose.

all things dull and ugly - YouTube

Old 01-14-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppers View Post
What about us people who would rather kill flys (they ARE a nuisance) and therefore have no use for a god who has the power to create them? - IN FACT, we might be a little annoyed with that god for even possessing the ability to create those flys in the first place!

I'm afraid I can't worship the God of the Flies - or, the Lord of the Flies, I suppose.

Damaging and destroying is simple, creation is impossible ..... Also who has created a fly is same has created the galaxies ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality