Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2012, 07:31 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,379 times

Advertisements

Sator Square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So as I have continued to Profess...Sowing seeds (the ones they do not want you to sow) are the most important to sow for free...to make the planet climatize naturally..and in their growth, and decay...make more land to produce food for the living...clean the waters via transpiration...and to help filter out impurities in the soils and such and such, and so on and...

Is this the little scroll?....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 06:44 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
What does that mean in relation to a palindrome?

Old 02-27-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
What does that mean in relation to a palindrome?

I believe Rome imposed a contrabann on certain commodities back in the day...and one of the contrabanned commodities was Marijuana....Kinda the same old same old as today....

The Box they put us in, or we are born into, (demonocracy) is the palindrome...How to get out of the box or sin done for the box to exist...to be free of their sins imposed...is to undo..unscramble...put in alignement correctly...and being without sin, putting it back where it belongs (the plant or seed)(freely and with out false values attached)...Might be applicable? to gaining the key...and removing the coverstone (removing the vail)...to open the door to the kingdome of God...who said and made us for one purpose only.... to tend and keep the Garden....it aligns to that key note....sinlessly done reverses the curses....of Adam and Eve's Disobediance which brough about death and greator evils....perhaps?

Last edited by Sir Les; 02-27-2012 at 09:29 AM..

Old 02-27-2012, 04:33 PM

63,822 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I believe Rome imposed a contrabann on certain commodities back in the day...and one of the contrabanned commodities was Marijuana....Kinda the same old same old as today....
You really have a one note song about grass, Sir Les . . . That seems to be all you want to talk about, excuse, explain, justify, and complain about under the guise of religious persecution of the plants God clearly created for your purposes.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You really have a one note song about grass, Sir Les . . . That seems to be all you want to talk about, excuse, explain, justify, and complain about under the guise of religious persecution of the plants God clearly created for your purposes.
Surely..it is not only about my purpose...it is about the purpose of life, the function of the eco...the continuation of living things...the peice of the puzzel...not missing..but being denied...for no real good reason....other than they cannot control it or make profit from it in $$.

And then there is the lie about it being evil...or causing people to become evil...again using fear, to control people.
Making people believe something is bad, when it is not bad persay if used wisely.

Putting people into prison for growing a plant, that they can trade for necessities of life...causes destitution...and that causes terrorist to arise!...So...what cost is now before them with terrorists in the world...is partly there own fault for prohibiting certain plants from being allowed to be traded on open markets...which now cost the whole western world a high price...from food, to travel...it all cost more, because they have made terrorists live....

Jesus said it best..."You are making a den of robbers and thieves"....yep the root cause to many of the world problems...being denied reverence....cause they cannot allow people to grow a better world naturally.

Shame I say....But the song continues...more bloodshed please, and higher cost of living and taxation surely is in line to keep it that way....eh?

Just pointing out the Facts....and pushing a simple solution to the massess for free....I wonder when they will have enough of the bloodthursty war mongering human sacrifical system as it is...and try to change the error of their ways?...to a more fruitful and eco friendly relationship with mother Earth...?..Tending and keeping it all in toe....the right way....Yah I wonder....

But as it goes...I will continue to bash at it..rather than sit and do nothing, saying there is nothing I can do about it, would be a lie from the liars book of fibs...like most....eh?

So I put to practice some of what I preached....and I found something very odd and actually extra ordinary in a paranormal kinda way in nature....LOVE of LIFE can be extended to all living things, and all living things seem to understand it, if we move patiently and slowly towards them with that in mind......and I think that is part of the Kingdom..when done the right way...they allow us to be eternal.....but the ones who do not care about the whole living planet system, those bent of polluting it to hell for $$ sake...well we all know Christ and God's position on the matter...if we read the Prophecies out of that book, that gives us the meaning of our being created....if we do not do what we were designed for.....then we become redundant parts...or worse detramental elements....right?..."the polluted" join with the other detramental evil doers in the lake of fire.

Just an observation...that should be pointed out more!...I say!

Now lets move on to...Climatization of regional areas.....if things were done correctly...and fully...there would be no violant weather at all....meaning a safer enviroment for all living things....now that is not something to just sweep under the rug with the blood....And it can be achieved if...they stop sinning..and start sowing good will into the world one seed at a time...and not prohibiting any...using things wisely...not polluting..and sharing and caring for our Planet...which contains many living things.....in essence the most important partnership ever created....where are we in terms of that line of affairs?....a healthy enviroment produces healthy people....or should....by process of elemination...if we do not do, we end up dead earlier....due to X,Y,Z and or cause and effect....accedentals, collisions, and ill health....

So what is making illness?...again a very high price is placed on solving sickness by treating the sick..but not treating the enviroment properly...so more sickness comes continually.

How is it that people accept this bandaid Practice of solution, that does not solve the problem at the root cause?

Prisons systems eat tax dollars...so more taxed dollars are necessary....so to keep something God said was Good, prohibited and against the law...is another cause to raise taxes to pay to imprison people...usually the meek and mild...
Again making the cost of living go higher!

Now when it gets to extremes.."Making money more important than God for life" we break a commandment of God.
Hence 9/11 WTC...no matter how it came down "In the span of one hour" kinda remarkable in essence....God said he would apoint terror over the evildoers...and look..exactly that is now upon us....wonder why?

Yep...they create the problem, and then they tax us to solve or create more problems to solve for....to make more profits out of dead prophets....always keeping something out of order, so they can profit off it....

If you add it all up...is it worth it?...a dead polluted and unhealthy planet enviroment for $$$$ and death in continually breaking God's laws and such,... or a living in a healthy estate , "living freely" doing what God intended us to do...

Some will say they want the first...some will say they want the second....but both take doing or action to make.

Last edited by Sir Les; 02-28-2012 at 08:45 AM..

Old 02-28-2012, 09:05 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,014,117 times
Preach on High Priest! Preach on.

Last edited by gabfest; 02-28-2012 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: msp.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Preach on High Preist! Preach on.
No not me...I just am making observations ...using the Bible...and pointing out to those who say they believe in God..or science as a biological intelligence...that something of both is necessary to solve the problems Someone is creating...for nothing happend without causality.

If the function of X= life...and we are suppose to be healthy in life...then what is creating the sickness.

If the Book of life (Holy Bible) has truth in it..and I say it does...but it is not being implimented correctly....then to find the error ...is to be autistic about the Do's and don'ts

Hence if God had a certain plant in his garden before the fall of Man and Woman....and the plant in question that helped cause the problem was interupted or defiled..by action..and removed by error of them who touched or ate of it...
Then the logical solution would be ...to reverse what was done...to make amendments...to restore it in reverse....

SO disobediance of God = sin = death.
Sinlessness = a means to undo = Putting back corrects the error= the Garden is restored...and forgiveness is granted by God.

Understanding the function of X is partly made known.

It is not preaching...it is observation...which is a science.
It is tied to God, only because it is true...and the truth is what God is all about....what is life if truth is not withit?.

And Jesus , surely ment all things are Good...to correct the error they already made law back then about the plant....So as to keep it holy.
But it backfired on them...cause they were sacrificing and making people pay...

That is the error till now....and it does not work...as we are seeing much termoil now in the world..and great debts...and ruined lands...harsh violant weather....and it gets worse....cause they rebuilt their monument of death....

Yep and now more sacrifices please....surely will come to bare witness.

Preaching...nah not me.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:09 AM

Oh one more thing about the square...the sower is very important...Jesus visited the Mount of Olives, and had a secret spot in the Garden...where he planted something, to complete something..and while he was there , his band of merry men fell asleep...and did not see what he did do in that Garden....So....He also was the sower...to give back what was taken in disobediance to God....Yep I think that would follow through...Give onto God what belongs to God...something that was taken, not given....and I add in do it sinlessly....which would reverse the curse of death....something Satan does not want anyone fulfilling...as it would end the bloodfest, and termoils...the hatred, the pain and suffering...and the need for $$$...of course...God said he gives freely to all...and so sharing is the missing link in the chain....I guess eventually someone will have to deal with it....

Oh yah...debt is supposed to be forgiven after 7 years....another reason things are so hard...but if one shares, there is no debt...if everything is given there is no crime..if everything is equal...then balance becomes part of the force of life....

Thou shall have no other God's or engraven imaged thing made more important than God....which is exactly what $$$ is now trying to do....and failing miserably at with the high prices on everthing these days...and not being allowed to take a fish out of the waters they are now polluting...without a licence....

Just an observation...what was Given...is not allowed to be taken.

who would of thunk it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality