Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 06:13 PM

120 posts, read 119,447 times

Advertisements

begiining with a gentle tug from within and leads to a journey of self dicovery.
A pull from within grabs your attention, you have no choice but to look a little closer to see what it is..
you begin to search for answers as you cannot ignore this sensation, a thirst.

you seek to find someone, something that can explain it, usually end up in a church/a relgious group who claims to have the truth, soon to be disappointed that they know not what it is, you leave there even more confused and even think that you may be insane. You may change to another religious group, perhaps they may have the answers, again they speak emptyness and now your really confused.

You decide to forget religion as it has no value there, instead you go directly to god and ask your questions there,
you beg and cry and ask for guidance for this thirst needs to be quenched, you wait and ask and wait some more and hope that one day you will feel satisfied. no one around you understands what you feel they say you must be going mad, you are living in a different reality. but the gentle tug has now become a great force that you cannot ignore no matter what you do.. as you begin to see the confusion from a distance , you watch it,, u see that it is all in your mind.. filled from past conditioning attachments, you have been looking through a foggy glass trying to see clearly, conditionings have blocked your vision. Perhaps even this god that i am speaking with is even a concept that has been taught to me...

You look closer from a clear place and you see your own reflection..
.. you see a reflection of yourself, pure conscoious life, in your breath, you have been pulled from within from your being, to awake to the life that is in you. In this very moment you Live witout attachments to any concepts or theoryies or philosophies. Yousimple exist allowing life to flow through you , to grow you.

We are born as seeds... life brings experiences to feed and nuture you to grow you into a beautiful fruitful Tree , producing love, kindness, gentleness, compassion,, You are free as you were born to be, conditionless, formless, eternal.
when we became conditioned our vision became cloudly.

the pull allows us to be emptied, to lose ourselves to Find ourselves again.. pureness, with no conditioning of the mind to form judgements on what life give us as FOod for our growth to become the Fruitful Trees that we were meant to be.

Listen to the Pull within and know that you will find Yourself within all the searching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 09:26 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,926,738 times
Default Good ideas!

An interesting introspective philosophy, and worthy of some thought. And even a rep point!

I only hope it does not posit some necessary godly component, which I happily abandoned in my mid-twenties, after some 6 - 7 years of careful and detailed introspection, and to the considerable lifelong improvement in my own observational skills, objectivity and thoroughness.

I am much happier absent any externally mandated and thought-limiting spiritual guide-entity.

Thanks!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 AM

120 posts, read 119,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
An interesting introspective philosophy, and worthy of some thought. And even a rep point!

I only hope it does not posit some necessary godly component, which I happily abandoned in my mid-twenties, after some 6 - 7 years of careful and detailed introspection, and to the considerable lifelong improvement in my own observational skills, objectivity and thoroughness.

I am much happier absent any externally mandated and thought-limiting spiritual guide-entity.

Thanks!
no godly component. jsut pure life itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality