Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:40 AM

179 posts, read 333,354 times

Advertisements

Here is another type of suffering that evolutionists do not like to talk about. It's called Xenotransplantation. It's where they put a animal organ inside of you and see how long you will live. While they claim it is done to save your life, no one lived that long. The human experiment basically was a failure. And how many people suffered so that science could gain what is called invaluable information?

frontline: organ farm: a history of xeno experiments

And these experiments continue with animal suffering beyond comprehension:
Diaries of Despair

They even did this experiment on a live human baby. Remember baby Fae?
Baby Fae: The Unlearned Lesson (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 06:38 AM

7,099 posts, read 27,182,701 times
As long as people have to decide between organ transplants and death, there will be this type of experimentation. There are just not enough suitable organs around to save everyone that is about to die from organ failure.

It's an ugly fact, but it's true. It would be quite a boon to mankind if a way could be figured out to make animal organs transplantable.

At one time, not too long ago, it was thought impossible to transplant a heart or a kidney between people. Now it's a common thing.

I am not sure that organ transplant are the right thing to do. I have this feeling that sometimes death from organ failure may be easier than living longer in poor health and having to take many drugs to keep things going. If God really does "call us home", how does he feel about people trying to prolong life by such extraordinary means?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:15 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,634 times
So is everything you deem immoral done for the purpose to advance evolutionary thought?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 AM

679 posts, read 1,439,679 times
It's ugly, but at least it's for human life and not cosmetics. That's just looney.

There has been successes with pig and baboon organs, haven't there been?

Well I'm an organ donor and I encourage everyone to be one as well. Give the gift of life, and perhaps spare a pig or baboon as well.

Old 10-03-2007, 01:56 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
What on earth are you talking about?

Old 10-03-2007, 03:58 AM

179 posts, read 333,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
What on earth are you talking about?
If the Xenotransplantation was successful from an ape, monkey, or chimp to human. What do you think science would have said if that would have happened? See, this is proof for evolution. This is why the first attempts were done from Chimps to human:

Quote:
Originally Posted by from site on Xenotransplantation
Dr. Keith Reemtsma, a surgeon at Tulane University in New Orleans, transplants thirteen chimpanzee kidneys into humans. Twelve of the patients survive between nine and sixty days. One patient, however, survives for nine months on primitive immunosuppression drugs with no signs of rejection.
Not much is actually published about their findings with all of these attempts. This is because I believe they found out something while doing this that would destroy the very foundation of the theory they were trying to prove by attempting it.

Why else quit? We now have the medical technology to supress the immune system even more so that the organs would not be rejected. So why not continue? They are hiding something is why. And if not, then where is the papers showing their findings on the research they did?

Old 10-03-2007, 07:46 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikester7579 View Post

Why else quit?
Well he didn't quit...

Well he did but not because he wanted to. Dr. Keith Reemtsma died.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:34 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,526,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikester7579 View Post
If the Xenotransplantation was successful from an ape, monkey, or chimp to human. What do you think science would have said if that would have happened? See, this is proof for evolution. This is why the first attempts were done from Chimps to human:

Not much is actually published about their findings with all of these attempts. This is because I believe they found out something while doing this that would destroy the very foundation of the theory they were trying to prove by attempting it.

Why else quit? We now have the medical technology to supress the immune system even more so that the organs would not be rejected. So why not continue? They are hiding something is why. And if not, then where is the papers showing their findings on the research they did?
(put down. Edited by Mod)May I suggest that these procedures were undertaken in an effort to save lives? Whaddaya think, ikester? Sound reasonable to you?

I once tried fitting a Chevy S-10 starter into my GMC S-15 truck. Unfortunately, the Chevy part was 1/16 of an inch too long. Would you think I was attempting to fix my truck or prove the interchangeability of Chevy and GMC truck parts?

Last edited by Mattie Jo; 10-06-2007 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: put down

Old 10-03-2007, 02:11 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,273,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Well he didn't quit...

Well he did but not because he wanted to. Dr. Keith Reemtsma died.
That, and perhaps they ran out of funding? What becomes of a major university's research when the lead researcher dies?

Old 10-03-2007, 05:15 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
ikester, I can see that the thought of evolution is really upsetting to you but this thread doesn't even make any sense. Scientists are not implanting animal organs in humans so it will prove evolution is true. I just don't know where you get these ideas. There aren't enough human organs to supply the need and as a result scientists have experimented with transplants from other species. People die everyday because they need a liver or heart or whatever the case might be and there isn't one available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality