Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 05:52 PM

6,156 posts, read 7,218,316 times

Advertisements

There seems to be a connection between the ancient Egyptians fascination with the constellation of Orion and fallen angels in the Holy Bible. The Egyptians believed the god of Osiris was from Orion and if fact the Great Pyramids are arranged on the ground to mimic the three stars of Orion's belt. In ancient Aram, the constellation of Orion was known as "Nephia". The Nephilim mentioned in the Bible may have been Orion's descendants. The Nephilim were a genetic mixture of humans and fallen angels according to the bible. In essence, fallen angels were technically physical extraterrestrial beings. Because of the name similarity between Nephia and Nephilim, one could conclude these fallen angels were from the constellation of Orion like Egyptian gods. Notice the headress of an Egptian king looks like the head of a snake. The symbol for the leader of the fallen angels (lucifer/satan) is a snake. According to the Book of Noah (Book of Enoch), the purpose of the great flood was to rid the world of this unholy marriage between humans and angels. The bible says Noah was perfect in his generation. This does not mean he was without sin. It meant he was genetically perfect to continue the human race. His DNA wasn't contaminated. The current UFO/Alien abductions parallels with the Nephilim story in that aliens are abducting people and taking DNA to create a mix race of humans and aliens "hybrids"...makes you wonder. btw there are also links between the ancient Sumerian gods and fallen angels. they may be the same beings. Because in Christianity there is only belief in one god, the "gods" were replaced with "angels". In fact "angels", ancient "gods" and what we know of today as "extraterrestrials" may all be the same entities. There seems to be more than one type of extraterrestrial. We have all heard about the little greys. The book of Enoch describes angels as having pure white skin and white hair. Its interesting to note that is the same exact description of some extraterrestrials today the "tall whites". Another interesting thing to note...the book of Job talks about the one who created Orion and Pleiades. The great pyramids on earth are arranged to look like Orion and the strange artificial looking structures on Mars that look like pyramids and includes the face are arranged exactly like the Pleiades star system. The name Cairo, the closest city to the Great Pyramids, means "city of Mars". Who can blame NASA for covering this up. This can be some pretty scary stuff to the general public. The structures and face on Mars may indeed be artificial if humanoid life existed on Mars in the remote past. The red planet is red for a reason. The red oxidation is evidence of an oxygen atmosphere in the remote past and we know the planet had rivers and oceans of liquid water. Evidence suggests that Mars was once like earth. We may have to question our origins and how we really got here. Maybe thats the big secret and UFOs, angels, ect all link with that big secret. The bible says let US create man in OUR own image.

There is no real proof of human evolution as described by scientists because we have yet to find the missing link. Even today humans have so called "junk DNA" which appear to have no connection with any organism on earth.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 06-29-2013 at 07:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2013, 06:49 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
For most of us (at least those living in worlds that allow for easy internet access) life is rife with possibilities.

Gotta love it.

Imagination is one of our greatest gifts.

I wish more CD posters in this forum exercised theirs.

Stop being leashed by dogma. Ask the hard questions and refuse to be placated by soft answers. Question all responses that come as rote. Dare to defy your pastors/priests/bishops/imams if their counsel emphasizes an "us against them" mentality. Open your hearts and minds to those who walk other paths.

All paths end at the same destination. There are no short cuts or "proper" ways.

You/we will see.

Peace to all.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:51 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
That is a very interesting example of what I have heard called 'joining the dots'.

Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,459,775 times
we also have many other pyramids and stonehedges, and many other things that may be attributed to superbeings. also, the skeletal remains of 35 feet humanoid things. that kinds goes against the theory that we came from a rock. in fact, maybe we are de-evolving. technology we have cannot do what was done with some of the ancient structures.

Old 07-06-2013, 09:18 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Remember though, the Bible came about long after the Egyptians, and many concepts for Christianity were borrowed and assimilated from Egyptian mythology. Both Groups after all, had a common enemy: Rome.
Not to mention that at one point some of the Jewish tribes probably had been enslaved by the Egyptians. This would further explain the presence of Egyptian concepts in The Jewish faith. The concepts are carried one to the other.

As for DNA, it is at a basic level, just chemicals. Chemicals which were formed in the Universe, present in the evolution of our sun, our planet and present in the water that came from comets and asteroids bombarding our young rock of a planet with extraterrestrial ice.

So in a way, yes, we are all extraterrestrials in some way. The chemicals of algae, the simplest DNA came from space, as did the water which nourished it, and so in a way, did ours which evolved much much later. I do not subscribe at all to the "Ancient Alien" theories which Von Daniken and the History Channel are purporting as scientific fact, but yes, we as humans are products of our universe. Our chemicals have always existed in some form and will continue long after our planet is obliterated by the ever-expanding sun. Can't get any more "immortal" than that.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:21 PM

3,483 posts, read 4,042,995 times
I suppose anything is possible. But is it probable?

Chariots of the Gods has had far too much influence on some people. I used to like the Aliens franchise until I watched Prometheus.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:29 AM

1 posts, read 18,839 times
I believe one has a bit too much time on one's hands? I mean, on top of the several far fetched things mentioned here, I think the one that really got me was that Cairo actually means "city of Mars". Hysterical. I mean, considering the planet was named after the Roman god of war due to Roman belief that it represented their god, I find it excessively hard to believe that the actually meaning of Cairo is "city of Mars". I mean, not like Cairo wasn't deprived from al-Qhirah (Arabic), meaning "the victorious". Because actual language roots don't matter in a world of constant conspiracy. How idiotic. And my question is where on earth are you getting half of this information? I mean, we share an astounding amount of DNA with bananas for heaven's sake. Scientic American will tell you that. Junk DNA? Hilarious. I was completely fascinated in this article.... Until you brought aliens into the mix. There is even less proof of alien interaction than evolution. I mean, at least we have found fossils such as Lucy, which has a striking resemblance and near perfect mixture between us and apes. Not that I believe in evolution. I do not. But if you want to think far-fetched.... Well. This article you have writteb is it, and completely unbelievably so. According to this link in the New York Times ( [url]http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/13/science/space/mars-could-have-supported-life-nasa-says.html?_r=0[/url] ) , Mars COULD have supported life... Several BILLION years ago. Long before ANY evidence points to us being here. And NASA would be trying to cover this stuff up? Why? The government, sure. But NASA is always trying to explain the possible existence of life on planets aside from our own. Here are quite a few grand examples, all with ties to NASA, if not extracted STRAIGHT from the NASA website, and all within 2014.

[url=http://www.nasa.gov/content/finding-life-beyond-earth-is-within-reach/#.VMM-hfnnbqA]Finding Life Beyond Earth is Within Reach | NASA[/url]

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/14/tech/nasa-search-for-life/]Scientists: We're 'very close' to finding another Earth - CNN.com[/url]

[url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2014/04/17/nasa-has-discovered-the-first-potentially-habitable-earth-sized-planet/]NASA Has Discovered The First Potentially Habitable Earth-sized Planet - Forbes[/url]

Try these articles for reliable information. Just a suggestion in case you start writing another disappointing article.

I mean, sure. Consider me the "crazy Christian", but I am extremely open minded. In truth, anything IS possible. I may have my beliefs, but i do like to mull over other cultural beliefs and religious/scientific possibility, and I tend to respect others' beliefs. But the historical inaccuracy is baffeling. You cannot defy fact. Arabic languages have been around CENTURIES before Roman formation and rule, stretching as far back as the 8th century B.C., and many historians claim that some were established well before that, in the roots of Mesopotamian cultures; well before Rome was even founded. Rome was founded in 753 B.C., but it didn't even start to become powerful until 600 B.C. IT FINALLY became a Republic in 509 B.C. Greece took Egypt in the 3rd century B.C. And Egypt hadn't even become a Roman provenance until 30 B.C. Arabic languages had been well formed by that point, as we later see a Muslim take over. Language holds many of our greatest secrets. I would love to see what source you got your information on the true meaning of "Cairo", if you would like to share. Maybe then everyone can take this more seriously.

Old 01-24-2015, 01:14 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times
It appears that its simply a mix of heavenly angels traveling from point A to B generally as orbs or extreme light? Secondly, fallen angels( defined as those perhaps post nephilim or post flood? ) also traveling but unable to suggest in what form. Its important to know that the original 1/3 of the angels booted out of heaven along with lucifer were sent to hell not earth except satan " prince of the air".

Old 01-24-2015, 05:29 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times
Cairo: city in Egypt, current culture from Arabic al-Kahira "the strong," the name given 973 C.E. to the new city built north of the old one, Egyptian city khere-ohe, said to mean "place of combat" and to be in reference to a battle between the gods Seth and Horus that took place here. Online Etymology Dictionary

Old 01-24-2015, 12:04 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,162 times
I used to read a lot about this kind of stuff. You should also check out this guy's books: The Official Web Site of Zecharia Sitchin

He is not the most reliable I have been told, but nevertheless he does have some cool stuff that makes you wonder. There is also another forum I used to read where people talked about these things.

I have also read that Noahs ark was actually a submarine and that it contained a DNA library not actual animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality