Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 02:40 PM

65 posts, read 115,712 times

Advertisements

The chosen people of ISRAEL who the world has named negro's, African Americans, blacks, and every other proverb and by word Deuteronomy 28:37(And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither YAHUAH shall lead thee).Why is it that when ever Hebrews use scripture to prove who they are then someone always says it doesn't matter? But if it didn’t matter why is there a group of people living in Israel write now claiming to be jews? revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. We are the only people to got through these curses that perfectly fit the bible no one else has can say they have.. I come with love and will says let us seek Yahuah in sprit and truth Yah is short for Yahuah. PSALMS 68:4- king james version-Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him (there is know J in HEBREW so change the J to a Y it is Yah short for Yahuah). Let us spread the truth on who is the The true people of ISRAEL and LET THE WORLD KNOW we MUST KEEP THE LAWS, STATUES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF YAHUAH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,778,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASHAYAHU View Post
The chosen people of ISRAEL who the world has named negro's, ....
All archeological evidence shows they came from the Levant. Except for the Ethiopians, Jews have features in common with the Levant and none in common with Africa.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 PM

4,865 posts, read 10,534,884 times
You seem quite convinced of this statement. But, you have made no effort to convince me why this fairly unusual claim is the correct one. What evidence do you have that you have been convinced of this? Most Africans do not have any stories of being Jewish and there's good archeaological evidence that those cultures were still in Africa when the events of the Torah were said to be happening in Israel. Who then was living in Africa for so many centuries if not the ancestors of modern day Africans? Certainly there was some exchange of information and culture, and some of people as evidence by the Ethiopian Jews, but Africa's a big place and most of the people in it do not claim to have Jewish ancestors. To contradict the beliefs of most Africans about where they come from and the beliefs of the people who claim to be Jews today, as well as some pretty solid historical and archaeological evidence about the Jewish diaspora and the continuity of African cultures, you're going to have to really bring it. Hit me with something solid, I'm open to hearing it.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:56 AM

1,791 posts, read 1,868,467 times
Supersessionism and anti-Judaism are disgusting, regardless of where they are coming from.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:57 AM

9,694 posts, read 10,032,275 times
Quote:
The chosen people of ISRAEL who the world has named negro's, African Americans, blacks, and every other proverb and by word Deuteronomy 28:37(And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither YAHUAH shall lead thee).Why is it that when ever Hebrews use scripture to prove who they are then someone always says it doesn't matter? But if it didn’t matter why is there a group of people living in Israel write now claiming to be jews? revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. We are the only people to got through these curses that perfectly fit the bible no one else has can say they have.. I come with love and will says let us seek Yahuah in spirit and truth Yah is short for Yahuah. PSALMS 68:4- king james version-Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him (there is know J in HEBREW so change the J to a Y it is Yah short for Yahuah). Let us spread the truth on who is the The true people of ISRAEL and LET THE WORLD KNOW we MUST KEEP THE LAWS, STATUES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF YAHUAH.
The people claiming to be Jews from Revelation 3:9 were people who did not have Lord Jesus Holy Spirit on their lives , so with Out God Holy Spirit , would make Jews gentiles of the world , because the book of Revelation was from the author Lord Jesus Christ .... So then if you look at the 98% of Jews in Israel who do not have God Holy Spirit on their lives , then the nation of Israel has about a much anointed true believers in the living God and receiving as Japan which also claims 2% believers of the living God

Old 05-17-2013, 11:20 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,958,241 times
If one carefully studies DNA Haplogroups and Haplotypes we can see there there is "Type J" (for Jews?) that shows that both modern-day Jews and Palestinans and Syrians are indeed cousins and share a common ancestry. They are not African, but I think there are very slight traces of African blood mixed in there as well; it has been demonstrated that trade (and breeding?) with the southern Arabian peninsula and the horn of Africa dates back to Biblical times.

Here in Philly there is strange group of African American "Jewish Wannabes" that dress in weird pseudo-Israelite costumes that are trying to claim they are the direct descendents of the Jews of old. Hey, if it makes them feel good ...

Old 05-18-2013, 12:57 PM

1,980 posts, read 1,947,851 times
Quote:
The chosen people of ISRAEL who the world has named negro's, African Americans, blacks, and every other proverb and by word Deuteronomy 28:37(And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither YAHUAH shall lead thee).Why is it that when ever Hebrews use scripture to prove who they are then someone always says it doesn't matter? But if it didn’t matter why is there a group of people living in Israel write now claiming to be jews? revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. We are the only people to got through these curses that perfectly fit the bible no one else has can say they have.. I come with love and will says let us seek Yahuah in sprit and truth Yah is short for Yahuah. PSALMS 68:4- king james version-Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him (there is know J in HEBREW so change the J to a Y it is Yah short for Yahuah). Let us spread the truth on who is the The true people of ISRAEL and LET THE WORLD KNOW we MUST KEEP THE LAWS, STATUES, AND COMMANDMENTS OF YAHUAH.
African people predates Judaism. African Americans are descended from West Africans NOT middle eastern Jews.

and if you are so afrocentric why are you subscribing to the religion that the slave masters forced on the enslaved Africans? using fancy sounding and impressive names like Yah, Yahuah does not change that fact. should you be following the native west african religions? the religions of your ancestors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditi...ious_tradition

Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 AM

not true at all Hebrews of the bible are a black race, deuteronomy 28 says they will be scattered to all nations and sold as slaves to all nations there is only one group that fits that jewish people never where slaves to all nations.. there is only one group that was sold on slave ships. judaism is not a world that is assoicated with the bible. there are alot of reasons while what you say is not true and is completly man made laws and not according to scripture. also if you read the bloodlines of japhet it tells you they are the gentiles and ashkinozies are gentiles and are the ones who currently live in the land of israel today they are not the choosen true HEBREWS

Old 05-20-2013, 07:05 AM

and people keep speaking of DNA where did they get the DNA? from whose DNA did take it? Cause there is no way they could have dug up Moses or any of the ancient Hebrews. science has proven that the DNA that the so called Jews say they have are not true, how can the Ethiopians and the so called Jews share the same levitical dna as well as the Ashanti tribe and the Ibo tribes of Africa?????? and the Jews of today’s admit that the Ethiopians are the true Hebrews..who DNA are they using to get this evidence?? they same people that lie and say they are jews are conducting the so called testing is that fishy?? yet looking at Genesis chap 10 tells you who are the gentiles, all those are European nation, and AFRICAN NATIONS, even Webster dictionary says Ham is the start of the African race but not the so called Negros so guess what that only leaves the seed of Shem who the African Americans come from..you say i have said nothing to convince you ?? I'm not trying to i really could care less if you believe me or not but all i say is the bible says keep his commandments and his Sabbath Holy so if you love him keep his commandments that’s is how you get eternal life. also meester-chung what you say is completely false first off Judaism’s is a new term there is only one truth That is the laws statues and commandments of the most high, all the Jewish Talmud is not scripture and is a false religion that is y they keep the Talmud more than the scriptures because it was never given to them and if one reads the scriptures than they could plainly see they are not the true Hebrews and nothing in their history points to them being Hebrew. so all this Judaism stuff is not scripture the scripture say the Hebrews will be the lowest of the low until the Messiah comes back it is fact that the Jews own everything even here in America, when did they get sent to be slaves to all nations of the earth?? only one group of people fits that prophesy that is the African Americans, Jews were never slaves here in American. please if you want to debate fine im all for it i believe we must keep the commandments and the Sabbath holy but if you want to debate lets use only the bible as the source not science not other books only the bible because it will tell us everything we need to know without opinions .. shalum

Last edited by YASHAYAHU; 05-20-2013 at 07:54 AM..

Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 AM

physical apperance- Physical Appearance
Physical Appearance

they fit prophacy- Leviticus 26, Leviticus 26

lost identity- Lost Identity

curses- http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/deut28.htm

dont follow jewish traditions- http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/jewishtradition.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality