Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 07:30 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

SO I need the Jews to explain to me how Solomon( His replacement )'s house mets the Promises God made to King David?

you can read these and please don't comment unless you have read and studied these chapters .
1 CH 11.
1 CH 22 , esp 22:5
1 CH 28 , esp 28:9
Jer 22: 30

a " forever " divided and cursed house does not meet the spoken words and thus requirements" to be established Forever " . I see no such kingdom of Solomon established forever ! I see lots of wishful thinking and lots of naming and or claiming it is their promise .

and Since all temples and kingdoms since Solomon has been cursed and destroyed and will be cursed by God himself and no King of Judah has since ruled ever since the curse , how does any one honestly claim any of Solomon's House meets the Promised " SON of David" to build a never ending kingdom undivided kingdom and the last temple which is Ezekiel's temple . where is A temple God can bless forever ? and a city and House and kingdom which will be built by that promised son of David ( not family of David but sperm of David) and one that God will established that son as king forever ?

Obviously there was a plan A and Solomon( his replacement ) was plan B and like Saul and Esau in it was fleshly attempts to do in the flesh what only the spirit can accomplish. so oh darn it didn't work out so well , gee whiz should that be a shock and surprised ? what of the flesh has ever ended even good?
thus maybe the child who died for Israel 2 times , should have qualified by now .

I just don't think anyone is ready for it .

I mean the church doesn't think He will ever build a temple and the Jews hope He won't .

so what happens when he does what everyone doesn't want him to do ?
oh yes and is there any doubt
he is the stone who makes all men stumble.

so do try and explain how culturally a cursed house and a cursed temple can be a fulfillment to God promises to David ?

I am going with Micah 5 here.
there is wickedness in that house and in that kingdom and it isn't blessed and it won't be either .
not until the true Messiah of the whole world comes and does what is promised to king David.

the whole thing just breaks my heart.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-22-2017 at 08:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 08:39 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
SO I need the Jews to explain to me how Solomon( His replacement )'s house mets the Promises God made to King David?

you can read these and please don't comment unless you have read and studied these chapters .
1 CH 11.

You'll have expand to what books these are and include links. If these are NT related, then the majority of Jews will not read it.

Last edited by Pruzhany; 01-22-2017 at 08:51 PM..

Old 01-23-2017, 02:57 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Sure Solomon built the temple which His father David promised God and then Solomon allowed strange false gods in his house , which brought in a curse which then His sons divided the kingdom and judgment came as ten tribes of Israel were lost forever ......... The Ezekiel temple was a request of hope from God in times of distress before God judgment were the people were lost to Assyria for seven decades and Solomon temple was destroyed ..........Then the cross of Lord Jesus Christ brought the temple of the Holy Spirit which was a temple not built of mortar and bricks, as this temple came at Pentecost , and will be everlasting , so any new temple built today with a false sacrifice would be a blaspheme in heaven against the sacrifice of Christ

Old 01-23-2017, 08:00 AM

Pruzhany

1 Ch- ronicles 28

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/jer/23/5/s_768005

and you all should read1 Chronicles 29( the whole thing ) also . because it is God 's response and answer and his new promise to fulfill his promise to King David and thus His answer to the curse on Solomon's house. and God states clearly Solomon's house is wickedness ! See Micah 5 .

Old 01-23-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Sure Solomon built the temple which His father David promised God and then Solomon allowed strange false gods in his house , which brought in a curse which then His sons divided the kingdom and judgment came as ten tribes of Israel were lost forever ......... The Ezekiel temple was a request of hope from God in times of distress before God judgment were the people were lost to Assyria for seven decades and Solomon temple was destroyed ..........Then the cross of Lord Jesus Christ brought the temple of the Holy Spirit which was a temple not built of mortar and bricks, as this temple came at Pentecost , and will be everlasting , so any new temple built today with a false sacrifice would be a blaspheme in heaven against the sacrifice of Christ
but then you saying that God doesn't have to make good on his promises to David? if God doesn't have to make good on his promises to David why does he have to make good on his promise to you? didn't your salvation require as much grace as David's promises have ?
Just in case you haven't figured it out God keeps all his promises. oops ( edit = JER 22 and 23 will be found true! )
God's answer isn't coming through Solomon house, his house is cursed and Our Lord will build Ezekiel's temple nearer Hebron for the kingdom age. but as sad as it is the next temple in Jerusalem is from a cursed house . see ( EZE 43) . when the lamb of God and his son steps away from the altar now and starts ruling as king and when God wants to have dinner twice a year with all his family Lambs will be sacrificed for dinner .

I mean Jesus blood on the heavenly altar is only to make sure none of us have to sacrifice in a cursed house .
so stay away from Our Lord NOT Cursed house and kingdom in His age and don't get rain I guess , I don't know what to tell you if you don't understand Obedience to the King is the law and it is salvation... but it looks like you don't want to do it that way . I am sorry that your theology is getting between you and your king and you want to keep your theology .

either way pray for God's peace to come to his people in Israel.
Just no one should go their temple to worship, because it is of a and in a cursed house as they are claim rights to it through Solomon. and it can't end well .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-23-2017 at 09:35 AM..

Old 01-23-2017, 09:23 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:

1 CH 11.

a " forever " divided and cursed house does not meet the spoken words and thus requirements" to be established Forever " . I see no such kingdom of Solomon established forever ! I see lots of wishful thinking and lots of naming and or claiming it is their promise .

and Since all temples and kingdoms since Solomon has been cursed and destroyed and will be cursed by God himself and no King of Judah has since ruled ever since the curse , how does any one honestly claim any of Solomon's House meets the Promised " SON of David" to build a never ending kingdom undivided kingdom and the last temple which is Ezekiel's temple . where is A temple God can bless forever ? and a city and House and kingdom which will be built by that promised son of David ( not family of David but sperm of David) and one that God will established that son as king forever ?

Obviously there was a plan A and Solomon( his replacement ) was plan B and like Saul and Esau in it was fleshly attempts to do in the flesh what only the spirit can accomplish. so oh darn it didn't work out so well , gee whiz should that be a shock and surprised ? what of the flesh has ever ended even good?
thus maybe the child who died for Israel 2 times , should have qualified by now .

I just don't think anyone is ready for it .

I mean the church doesn't think He will ever build a temple and the Jews hope He won't .

so what happens when he does what everyone doesn't want him to do ?
oh yes and is there any doubt
he is the stone who makes all men stumble.

so do try and explain how culturally a cursed house and a cursed temple can be a fulfillment to God promises to David ?

I am going with Micah 5 here.
there is wickedness in that house and in that kingdom and it isn't blessed and it won't be either .
not until the true Messiah of the whole world comes and does what is promised to king David.

the whole thing just breaks my heart.

Hasn't Solomon's kingdom ended??

Old 01-23-2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Hasn't Solomon's kingdom ended??
they are claiming their right to build the next temple by David through Solomon. it is a cursed house, Judah's right to have a kingdom and to have a temple is through Solomon and is a cursed family line. it did not fulfill the promise to king David. the understanding and implications of a cursed line building another temple is another abomination waiting for a straw to break that camels back... that is all I'm saying just giving fair warning to anyone listening .

Old 01-23-2017, 09:46 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
they are claiming their right to build the next temple by David through Solomon. it is a cursed house, Judah's right to have a kingdom and to have a temple is through Solomon and is a cursed family line. it did not fulfill the promise to king David. the understanding and implications of a cursed line building another temple is another abomination waiting for a straw to break that camels back... that is all I'm saying just giving fair warning to anyone listening .
The kingdom is DEAD and Christ has assumed the reigns..we are not dependent on the rebuilding of any temple. Christ has fulfilled all laws and prophecies--Jesus said it is finished.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
The kingdom is DEAD and Christ has assumed the reigns..we are not dependent on the rebuilding of any temple. Christ has fulfilled all laws and prophecies--Jesus said it is finished.
Ok now we know your God breaks his promises and just does whatever he wants thus is lawless ... ZThat are you projecting again?

Old 01-23-2017, 02:44 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,865,608 times
Quote:
SO I need the Jews to explain to me ....
But do the Jews here feel the need to actually explain anything to you?

I know I don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality