Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 04:07 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,515,398 times

Advertisements

Seeing the large numbers of Christians and pastors involved and after studying in depth freemasonry I am amazed that Christians cannot see how wrong it is. Read the book by Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma" he was the head of freemasonry from 1859-1891 and totally restructure freemasonry and still revered today by masons.

YouTube - Freemasonry and Christianity - ARE THEY COMPATIBLE? THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH HERE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM

563 posts, read 929,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
Seeing the large numbers of Christians and pastors involved and after studying in depth freemasonry I am amazed that Christians cannot see how wrong it is. Read the book by Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma" he was the head of freemasonry from 1859-1891 and totally restructure freemasonry and still revered today by masons.
Yes, they are compatible. What did you get out of Albert Pike's book?

Old 03-31-2011, 08:24 AM

1,320 posts, read 1,533,793 times
No, they are not compatible.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:02 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,515,398 times
This post in this category is aimed at Christians and meant to provoke THOUGHT and to more intently look at Freemasonry. Morals and Dogma is written in 19th Century style and steeped in Eastern Mystiscim, Jewish Kaballahism, the old Esoterics, the occult and a hard read. It was designed for the higher degree's and plainly says that. To TRY to understand the book you have to look at its writer. This man was the highest ranking Illuminati in the Western world, a self avowed Luciferian Pontiff and stated to the 23 Supreme Councils in 1889 that to the 30th Degree and up it could be revealed that Freemasonry was a religion - the religion of Luciferian doctrine. Christians can clearly read what God says in the Bible as stated in the Youtube video I posted and if like me you can look at the home page mission statement of the NC State Lodge of Freemasonry and it is clearly nothing a true believer in God/Christian be part of! But that is up to each individual to decide and it must be based on in depth investigation into Freemasonry. Many of those who join have no clue and really are not interested in going beyond the first 3*. Some likely only join to be with friends/co-workers who are Masons and not really committed Masons. Again this thread is not to incite endless argument/debate but to encourage deep consideration/thought and sources of help in looking into Freemasonry.

Last edited by Watchman57; 03-31-2011 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: correct mistakes

Old 03-31-2011, 09:23 AM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
I never cease to be amazed at how many people consider themselves to be experts about Freemasonry when they have never even set foot within a Masonic Temple. They seem to know all about the rituals without ever having participated in them and all about the beliefs when all they know is heresay.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:24 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Watchman, I watched the video and my first question to you, are you a member of the Masonic Fraternity? Right from the beginning the biggest lie in that video is that the grand lodge of California has never seek to become a recognized religion, freemasonry is not a religion, it does not teach any religious dogma of any kind. I wonder, have you read the book Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, I'll be happy to lend you one of my copies and your reference to Lucifer by Albert Pike is also wrong, he is using the ancient word of lucifer to refer to the planet Venus and Albert Pike was never a member of any Illuminati. There's a lot of misinformation that has been circulated for many years about Albert Pike and unless you are a member of the fraternity, you really have no knowledge at all about it. I'm speaking as a member of the Masonic Fraternity, I'm a Past Master of four Masonic Lodges in Washington, DC, served as a grand lodge officer of the Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia for four years, Passed Wise Master of Evangelist Chapter of Rose Croix, Scottish Rite Masons, and a 32nd degree K.C.C.H. Scottish Rite Mason. And I'm a Native American, not a Christian.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 AM

563 posts, read 929,445 times
Quote:
This post in this category is aimed at Christians and meant to provoke THOUGHT and to more intently look at Freemasonry. Morals and Dogma is written in 19th Century style and steeped in Eastern Mystiscim, Jewish Kaballahism, the old Esoterics, the occult and a hard read. It was designed for the higher degree's and plainly says that. To TRY to understand the book you have to look at its writer. This man was the highest ranking Illuminati in the Western world, a self avowed Luciferian Pontiff and stated to the 23 Supreme Councils in 1889 that to the 30th Degree and up it could be revealed that Freemasonry was a religion - the religion of Luciferian doctrine. Christians can clearly read what God says in the Bible as stated in the Youtube video I posted and if like me you can look at the home page mission statement of the NC State Lodge of Freemasonry and it is clearly nothing a true believer in God/Christian be part of! But that is up to each individual to decide and it must be based on in depth investigation into Freemasonry. Many of those who join have no clue and really are not interested in going beyond the first 3*. Some likely only join to be with friends/co-workers who are Masons and not really committed Masons. Again this thread is not to incite endless argument/debate but to encourage deep consideration/thought and sources of help in looking into Freemasonry.
You are trying to describe and make an association with a subject on something you obviously know nothing about. I am a 32nd - Northern Masonic Jurisdiction. Current Jr Deacon in my Lodge.

My suggestion to you is to talk to your local Masonic Lodge. Call, leave a message. Moderator cut: edit

Last edited by june 7th; 03-31-2011 at 10:25 AM..

Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I never cease to be amazed at how many people consider themselves to be experts about Freemasonry when they have never even set foot within a Masonic Temple. They seem to know all about the rituals without ever having participated in them and all about the beliefs when all they know is heresay.
But they have GOOGLE!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:37 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
But they have GOOGLE!
Yeah, one of the sources of a lot of misinformation.....

Old 03-31-2011, 02:30 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
The Illuminati existed only in Europe and only for about 10 years. It was not directly related to Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is not mentioned in the Bible, so whatever you chose to post on Youtube is irrelevant.

Obviously, you post was made to convince Christians that if they look deeply enough, they will see Freemasonry your way. I would suggest that anyone, Christian or non-Christian, having any questions about Freemasonry should ask a Freemason. Ask here and one of us will honestly answer your question. Freemasonry does not take a stand for or against ANY religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality