Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 08:32 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times

Advertisements

Texas evangelical cited what he said was “Biblical law” last week and vowed to “gladly execute” convicted LGBT people.

Guess he rejects the NT?

ROMANS 6:14

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

“I’d gladly execute a convicted adulterer, sodomite or bestialiter,” he wrote. “Biblical law is a blessin.”

Kilgore told Lone Star Q in 2014 that he believes LGBT people deserve to be put to death. But at the time, he said that his run for office would be focused on the issue of Texas seceding from the United States.

In 2012, Kilgore legally changed his name to Larry SECEDE Kilgore.

SECEDE Kilgore‏
@SECEDEKilgore
Follow Follow @SECEDEKilgore
More
I'd gladly execute a convicted adulterer, sodomite or bestialiter. Biblical law is a blessin. https://fb.me/NWk8Eewy

4:14 AM - 22 Dec 2017

Have a blessed NEW YEAR and may the LAW not find you guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2017, 08:40 AM

14,488 posts, read 12,114,400 times
Now there's a nice message on Christmas! Let's hold up an example of the very worst among us, and paint everyone and everything with that brush.

I can only hope you can have a blessed NEW YEAR... may you find the balance and perspective that I am afraid still eludes you now.

FWIW, I hope the person you quote above... that he finds it too.

Merry Christmas.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:42 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,047,890 times
Interesting how nuttiness clusters. A secessionist and a LGBT hating biblical literalist. I wonder if this nutter also believes in a flat earth and doesn’t vaccinate his kids.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:17 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Merry Christmas and death to sinners I like that even better than "Merry Christmas..and Jesus was not born in Bethlehem and the Nativity is a fairy tale!"

Old 12-24-2017, 09:19 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Merry Christmas and death to sinners I like that even better than "Merry Christmas..and Jesus was not born in Bethlehem and the Nativity is a fairy tale!"
I wouldn't call it a "fairy tale" but I would say that it is a fictional parable story representing things of the spiritual realm.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
I wouldn't call it a "fairy tale" but I would say that it is a fictional parable story representing things of the spiritual realm.
That's more accurate a description (1), but "Fairy Tale" is snappier, doncha think?

(1) aside that it is not correctly "a fictional parable story representing things of the spiritual realm." but Two contradictory apologetics fabrications designed to correct a doctrinal omission - Jesus ought to have been from Bethlehem, not from Nazareth.

John 7. 41 Others said, “He is the Messiah.”
Still others asked, “How can the Messiah come from Galilee? 42 Does not Scripture say that the Messiah will come from David’s descendants and from Bethlehem, the town where David lived?

This problem is why the two nativities were invented. Mark (the earliest synoptic, you can bet on it) of course doesn't have one, just as he doesn't have a resurrection appearance. That also was an Omission that had to be corrected by invented and contradictory fairy tales.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-24-2017 at 09:32 AM..

Old 12-24-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Now there's a nice message on Christmas! Let's hold up an example of the very worst among us, and paint everyone and everything with that brush.

I can only hope you can have a blessed NEW YEAR... may you find the balance and perspective that I am afraid still eludes you now.

Merry Christmas.
And may you find that truth which deludes you...all I painted was the bigoted hater who tweets a satanic gospel as the words of his god.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:34 AM

20,441 posts, read 12,788,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post

Merry Christmas.
Read the OP’s location.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Read the OP’s location.
Note the biased Ad Hominem in that remark.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 12-24-2017 at 11:06 AM..

Old 12-24-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Read the OP’s location.
I am Jimmie's NEIGHBOR!

So does my domicile make this person's use of christianity to justify their god's (also his) HATE and BIGOTRY any less factual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality