Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 08:14 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,993 times

Advertisements

Is anyone here a seeker - more than curious about what lives above and beyond the current state of the human experience?

If you have read Michael Sharp’s subject book , and his "Tree of Life"; plus Lee Carroll's book series that are written from his channeling of the entity "soup "named Kryon; you are on the "Fast Path".

Many people are beginning to look beyond rigid, limited man-made beliefs and seek deeper explanations and understanding of why humans are on earth in the first place. Why we have many re-incarnations is to learn lessons so that we will eventually will clear all personal Karma and return to live in the Bliss of God's Unconditional Love.

All Ascended Masters are on earth again, incognito of course, and helping us wake up to our true identities as beings of light. What do I mean by Ascended Masters? We are talking about Jesus, The Mother Mary, Buddha, St Francis, Vishnu, St Germaine, and the list goes on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2022, 08:45 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Could have been an interesting discussion, should you have given us a digest version, instead of soft selling those books?

Old 05-06-2022, 09:41 PM

50,797 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Is anyone here a seeker - more than curious about what lives above and beyond the current state of the human experience?

If you have read Michael Sharp’s subject book , and his "Tree of Life"; plus Lee Carroll's book series that are written from his channeling of the entity "soup "named Kryon; you are on the "Fast Path".

Many people are beginning to look beyond rigid, limited man-made beliefs and seek deeper explanations and understanding of why humans are on earth in the first place. Why we have many re-incarnations is to learn lessons so that we will eventually will clear all personal Karma and return to live in the Bliss of God's Unconditional Love.

All Ascended Masters are on earth again, incognito of course, and helping us wake up to our true identities as beings of light. What do I mean by Ascended Masters? We are talking about Jesus, The Mother Mary, Buddha, St Francis, Vishnu, St Germaine, and the list goes on.
Buddha will not be promoting god's love since Buddha did not believe in a creator god.

Old 05-07-2022, 06:23 AM

15,962 posts, read 7,021,038 times
Quote:

Ascending Masters sound a lot like avatars in Hinduism. In the Bhagvad Gita promises that he will appear again and again to re-establish Dharma when the world order fails. Every religion speaks of this.
I am curious to know how Mother Mary fits into this. I definitely believe she does and should hold an exalted place in Christian theology. Often she is given a short shrift.

Old 05-07-2022, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Ascending Masters sound a lot like avatars in Hinduism. In the Bhagvad Gita promises that he will appear again and again to re-establish Dharma when the world order fails. Every religion speaks of this.
I am curious to know how Mother Mary fits into this. I definitely believe she does and should hold an exalted place in Christian theology. Often she is given a short shrift.
Not if you're catholic.

But I wanted to also ask you -- based on the opening post...was Vishnu ever human? It seemed like that was what was being implied.

Old 05-07-2022, 11:25 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Buddha will not be promoting god's love since Buddha did not believe in a creator god.

Actually, I am talking about spirituality, not religion. The word God to me means The Source of Life; All That Is ;and I Am That I Am. It does not have a gender. It is pure unadulterated, unconditional Love, so enormously massive we cannot survive in its presence while in human form. Our bodies are not equipped to handle it. Jesus: you cannot come unto the Father but through me. Granted, Jesus is hugely advanced (understated to the nth degree), but we can be in his presence unlike being in contact with his father/self. The power is far too great for our fragile bodies to withstand.

Ascended Masters crossed through the Veil, being what I will call enlightened humans, and they graduated to higher dimensions as they became lighter (cleared karma). Their purpose is to support mankind on our Earthly journeys toward our own ascension.

I don't have to be a member of any religion to know Christ. Avatars or Ascended Masters do not have to be of "Christian" persuasion to be an Ascended Master. It is far more expansive, beyond the rigid doctrine mankind devised into religions. However, that's not to say the Bible is of low calibration, against which AA's Big Book is slightly underplayed. We find this calibration upon doing muscle tests (applied kinesiology) https://www.drweil.com/health-wellne...d-kinesiology/

Ok I am tired now!! lol

Old 05-07-2022, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Actually, I am talking about spirituality, not religion. The word God to me means The Source of Life; All That Is ;and I Am That I Am. It does not have a gender. It is pure unadulterated, unconditional Love, so enormously massive we cannot survive in its presence while in human form. Our bodies are not equipped to handle it. Jesus: you cannot come unto the Father but through me. Granted, Jesus is hugely advanced (understated to the nth degree), but we can be in his presence unlike being in contact with his father/self. The power is far too great for our fragile bodies to withstand.

Ascended Masters crossed through the Veil, being what I will call enlightened humans, and they graduated to higher dimensions as they became lighter (cleared karma). Their purpose is to support mankind on our Earthly journeys toward our own ascension.

I don't have to be a member of any religion to know Christ. Avatars or Ascended Masters do not have to be of "Christian" persuasion to be an Ascended Master. It is far more expansive, beyond the rigid doctrine mankind devised into religions. However, that's not to say the Bible is of low calibration, against which AA's Big Book is slightly underplayed. We find this calibration upon doing muscle tests (applied kinesiology) https://www.drweil.com/health-wellne...d-kinesiology/

Ok I am tired now!! lol
All that has nothing to do with the simple fact that most Buddhists do not believe in a creator god. You brought Buddha into the conversation inappropriately.

Old 05-08-2022, 12:43 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,464,397 times
Quote:
All Ascended Masters are on earth again, incognito of course, and helping us wake up to our true identities as beings of light.

What is your concept of a light being?

Old 05-08-2022, 04:44 AM

15,962 posts, read 7,021,038 times
Buddha is not anyone”s personal property, and he needs no defense as if he did not meditate for days and months to an emaciated state and attained nirvana. He belongs to anyone who needs him, and many consider him an avatar and venerate him.Moderator cut: Address the topic, not another member.

Last edited by mensaguy; 05-08-2022 at 05:44 AM..

Old 05-08-2022, 04:45 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
Jesus came alive three days after he was murdered by the leaders, then he appeared to people, and he walked through walls and appeared in two places very far away and even was eating fish with people, and then he ascended in to the air and rose and disappeared in the clouds to God's heaven....... Some fifty days after He was murdered His spirit came back and abided on His followers spiritual spaces and even came on followers who repented thousands years later where millions of people have or had His spirit abiding on their spiritual space throughout their life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality