Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2009, 12:42 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,605 times

Advertisements

So as not to distract on evolution today anymore, I start this new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
The reason China is named is because the Bible states that the kings of the East will raise up an army of 200 million men. Taking into account where the Bible was written, that kind of narrows it down don't you think?
Well it depends on how far east you want to go, if you keep on going because we now know the wurlde is round, you will eventually end up in America. You are the only ones crazy enough to actually want war with other nations seeing as you have really not stopped since WW2 to sustain your advanced economy unlike nations like Oh say Germany and Japan.

Quote:
If we own the Chinese, why was the United States begging them for money 2 weeks ago. The reality is, China controls large sums of U.S. dollars, and the United States owes them.
You misread me, I was not implying that the USA owns China, it is the other way around. Maybe you should give them Iraq seeing they financed that incursion - we really cannot call it a war seeing no one actually won now did they?

Quote:
Telegraph.co.uk.
China is rapidly developing a highly modern military that will be the (EQUAL) of Western armies with the ability to operate anywhere in the world.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/3096464/China-aims-for-military (broken link)-...
Well why can they not build up a world class army? Seeing they own you folk, it is only fair that they become the next super-power that "rules" teh wurlde.

Quote:
I'm not concerned with Russian bombers, it is their obvious appearance around our hemisphere which concerns me. It should be obvious even to you, that there is little need for Russian bombers in Cuba, especially if Russia was looking to become a peaceful nation. Both China, and Russia are building their military might way beyond what is needed for self defense.

According to the Scriptures, the United States will be destroyed in a sneek attack.
Yeah right a sneak attack with all the spy technology the USA has - hmmm I wonder just how them pesky Ruskies are going to pull that one out of the hat eh?

Actually, you know maybe the Ruskies and Chinese have tired of the great ol' US of A's belligerent arrogance of the past say 30 years or so and maybe they just want to protect their citizens from the idiotic reichwing policies of the USA.

Well seeing there is someone with more than two functioning brain cells in charge right now, it is just possible that sanity will return to teh wurlde - must be irritating to some folk that he is encased in a non white skin eh? Also too - it is actually nice to see someone in charge that is led by science rather than mythologies like the end of daze scenario and is also focused on humankind as opposed to well how can we put it - plain ignorance of world cultures.

I guess what really grate folk like you is the the fact that most of the world like President Obama and have hope in his leadership. This is why the reichwing have tried to paint him as teh antichrist.

You mentioned 2038. If you and I am still alive then, may I come and beat you with my walking stick in 2039? I'll start saving for the ticket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
It should be pointed out that the United States military budget dwarfs that of any other nation and we supply more arms to the world than anyone else as well. The buildup in China is peanuts compared to what we spend in this country.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
It should be pointed out that the United States military budget dwarfs that of any other nation and we supply more arms to the world than anyone else as well. The buildup in China is peanuts compared to what we spend in this country.
Yeah, this "minor" factoid seems to always miss the radar screen with the ende of daze folk

Personally, I think all these reports come from the reichwing to satisfy the woowoo brigade as all they have is fear to control their base, this all being co-reinforced between church and state.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:25 AM

998 posts, read 1,332,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Yeah, this "minor" factoid seems to always miss the radar screen with the ende of daze folk

Personally, I think all these reports come from the reichwing to satisfy the woowoo brigade as all they have is fear to control their base, this all being co-reinforced between church and state.
I wonder if China was white and jesus believers, would the fuss be there? Hmm....

Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
I wonder if China was white and jesus believers, would the fuss be there? Hmm....
Wel I know Paul Crouch is trying to git landin' rights fer his TBN BS in China but they are not budging.

Anyways, I dunno if this is a baby boomer USA phenominan or not. I have seen many black and white clips of the kids in the USA hiding under their school desks, against walls in their noocoolear exercises. Back then when I was at school, our drills were fire drills only but that was Africa.

Reading some posts here frum teh end of daze folk, I just wonder how much of this early brainwashing had to do with their current worldview. After the Ruskies were no longer the threat, it was sorta China but they soon found the "ebul muslim" to fear to keep the war machine well lubricated and runnin'. SA was also part of this madness prior to 1994 having tested our own mushroom variety armaments - not sure who we would have used it on?

The whole irony of this debacle is that the two nations "destroyed exclusively by the Americans and no one else", Japan and Germany, rose from the ashes and outdid the USA in all spheres of industry and ended up as the wealthiest (viz no debt) nations. China floated into the scene more or less when Hong Kong was given back to them and since then has become a power house in their own right and if you look at their space program and even India's, they are well on their way to becoming forces that will be USA independent wrt to technology.

I really doubt that Israel is even a blip on their collective radar screens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality