Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 04:43 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,251,134 times

Advertisements

did you exist a 100 years ago

no

you were nothing

but now you exist when you did not exist

so it is more easy to exist later when you are already existing than to exist when you did not exist

if you do not believe in life after death and that you would not return to Allah i sincerely advice you to reconsider.

And he hath coined for Us a similitude, and hath forgotten the fact of his creation, saying: Who will revive these bones when they have rotted away?

Say: He will revive them Who produced them at the first, for He is Knower of every creation,

Who hath appointed for you fire from the green tree, and behold! ye kindle from it.

Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Aye, that He is! for He is the All-Wise Creator,

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that He saith unto it: Be! and it is.

Therefor Glory be to Him in Whose hand is the dominion over all things! Unto Him ye will be brought back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 04:46 PM

1,788 posts, read 4,756,651 times
When I die, I'll just be dead. Dead dead deadetty-dead. Muerto. Morte. Fini. Done. Finished. The End.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:51 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
I believe that death is merely the return to the state of not existing that we were in before birth. Just because we're born doesn't mean that we can somehow go on forever.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:56 PM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,021,362 times
I was almost an egg in my mom's ovaries ...but not quite. She was born in 1910.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:03 PM

455 posts, read 1,018,615 times
I was on Planet Zargon of the Bubikada Galaxy in another universe 100 years ago. Allah, Yahweh, Zeus, Ra, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and many more are all there as well. They all told me to tell you all that they gave up on humans/Earth/this universe in 1968. They just got bored, so they abandoned this experiment. They just don't care what we do anymore. They all exist, but they just do not care.

Sorry if this truth is painful for some of you.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:20 PM

7 O Zakariya! surely We give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya (John): We have not made before anyone his equal.

8 He said: O my Lord! when shall I have a son, and my wife is barren, and I myself have reached indeed the extreme degree of old age?

9 He said: So shall it be, your Lord says: It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before, when you were nothing.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:26 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
Lets see, a hundred years ago I was in a little town in Perry County, Kentucky.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:49 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,824,585 times
A hundred years ago I was cow in India. Unfortunately I've been a real screw-up since then.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
did you exist a 100 years ago

no

you were nothing

but now you exist when you did not exist

so it is more easy to exist later when you are already existing than to exist when you did not exist

if you do not believe in life after death and that you would not return to Allah i sincerely advice you to reconsider.

And he hath coined for Us a similitude, and hath forgotten the fact of his creation, saying: Who will revive these bones when they have rotted away?

Say: He will revive them Who produced them at the first, for He is Knower of every creation,

Who hath appointed for you fire from the green tree, and behold! ye kindle from it.

Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Aye, that He is! for He is the All-Wise Creator,

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that He saith unto it: Be! and it is.

Therefor Glory be to Him in Whose hand is the dominion over all things! Unto Him ye will be brought back.

ponder into the scientific sign in the above verse

Old 05-09-2009, 04:50 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,958,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post

Do you talk like this in real life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality