Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM

80 posts, read 149,237 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone.

This thread is for anyone to posts signs of God, or what they perceive to be their higher power. Anyone is welcome to post pictures, debate, etc. Thank you & enjoy!

Please I request that if you do post pics, etc to keep it within the bounderies of this thread topic. Thank you.

Last edited by 301ouncer; 02-15-2010 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2010, 06:24 PM

I will start this thread off and you welcome to ask questions.

These verses are from the Chapter of the Quran Called The Beneficient.

The Beneficient: 37 - When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment

Source: Hubblesite http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/1995/01"]http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/arc...leases/1995/01

Last edited by 301ouncer; 02-15-2010 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-15-2010, 07:50 PM

"The Hour has approached, and the moon split. But whenever they see a sign, they turn away and say, ‘This is evident magic’." [Quran - 1:2]

A recent photo from NASA using Apollo 10 and Apollo 11 shows a clear indication that the Moon was split on the past.

Original Image Source from NASA Official Website:
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...ollo10_big.jpg
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...ollo10_big.jpg (broken link)

So No one think it's been Photoshop Edited or something,

and this link below show that the picture came from NASA itself and still being a topic of research:
APOD: 2002 October 29 - A Lunar Rille APOD: 2002 October 29 - A Lunar Rille

Scientists of NASA still Researching the Cause of this until today with no definitive results.

The above pictures shows the location of the “Rocky Belt” which shows the moon was once split.The unbelievers of Makkah said to the prophet that if you are truly a prophet split the moon and if you do we shall believe. It was a full moon that night.

The Miracle of the splitting of the moon was demonstrated 1400 years ago for people who persisted in denial of Muhammad’s Prophethood. As was related by Adbullah ibn Mas‘ud, while they were in Mina one night, Prophet Muhammad split the moon into two by a gesture of his index finger. The halves of the moon appeared one behind the mountain and the other in front of it. Then, the Prophet turned to us and said: ‘Be witnesses!’

The Qur’an refers to this miracle in the following verses:

"The Hour has approached, and the moon split. But whenever they see a sign, they turn away and say, ‘This is evident magic’." [Quran - 1:2]

In a TV interview with the Egyptian Geologist Dr. Zaghloul Annajar, the anchor asked him about the verse:

"The Hour has drawn near,and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon)." (Quran 54:1) whether it contains any Quranic scientific astounding facts?
Dr. Zaghloul answered saying that he has a story to tell about this verse.

He started explaining that at a time he delivered a lecture at Cardiff University in the West of Britain. The attendees included both Muslims and non-Muslims. A vital dialogue was taking place around scientific facts included in the Noble Quran. During the course of the lecture, a Muslim young man stood asking me, Sir Do you see in the Saying of Al Haq Tabarak wa Ta`ala (Allah the Truth) may He be Exalted - and he referred to the above mentioned verse - any indication to the scientific facts included in the Quran? Dr. Najjar answered: No because scientific astounding discoveries are interpreted through science whereas a miracle is something supernatural, which may not be interpreted through the usual. The splitting of the moon is a miracle, which happened to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in order to prove his prophecy. Tangible miracles are only a testimony of truth for those who witnessed it. It is only that the incident was mentioned in Quran and Prophet's Sunnah that made us believe other wise we Muslims of this era would have never believed in it. In addition that we know for sure that Allah is most capable of anything. At that point Dr. Zaghloul narrated the story of moon splitting as included in Sunnah books.

He said, Sunnah books tell that five years before the immigration of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from Mecca to Medina, a group of people from the tribe of Quraish came challenging him saying: Oh Muhammad if you were really a Prophet and a Messenger bring to us a miracle to establish this fact. So he asked them what do you want? They said in an effort to complicate matters for him: split the moon for us. The Messenger of ALLAH (PBUH) stood supplicating to Allah to support him and grant him victory in this hard situation. Allah may He be Exalted inspired him to sign towards the moon with his finger. Immediately, the moon cleft into two parts standing far from each other for several hours then cling back together. The pagans started claiming: Oh Muhammad (PBUH) practiced witchcraft on us.

At this point some of the wise men explained that magic would only affect the attendees whereas it can not maintain influence on everybody in general. They waited for travelers who were coming back from their journeys. The pagans harried up to the borders of Mecca in anticipation to meet the travelers. When the first arrivals appeared, they asked them did you see anything extraordinary happened to the moon? The travelers answered yes on the night (X) we saw the moon splitting into two parts which remained asunder for sometime then reattached. Upon this statement, a number of the group believed while the rest remained pagans. Therefore, the verse explains "The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon). * And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: This is continuous magic. *They belied the Verses of Allah - this Quran), and followed their own lusts. And every matter will be settled according to the kind of deeds: good deeds will take their doers to Paradise and similarly evil deeds will take their doers to Hell." (Quran 54:1-3) until the end of the verses which were revealed in this regard.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:56 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8p...racle-of_music

Old 02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Itz

714 posts, read 2,199,579 times
Signs of a higher power...

When I see a mama bird feeding her baby birds - I feel blessed that the higher power choose to share that with me.

When I saw a Ewe give birth to her lambs - I felt blessed that a higher power choose to share that with me.

When I see a child jump into thier parents arm with wild abandon - I feel blessed that a higher power choose to share that with me.

When I see a river flowing free and clear to the sea, listening to its sweet song - I feel blessed that a higher power choose to share that with me.

When I watch the deer graze languidly on the plains - i feel blessed that a higher power choose to share that with me.

As I meditate in the forest and listen to the squirrels scurry about and the birds sing softly. As I smell the sweet aroma of pine, grass, and earth - I feel blessed that a higher power choose to share that with me.

These ARE the signs of a higher power / God... Those that truly see these and take these moments into their hearts are truly blessed with the power and the love.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:26 PM

Allah's name appears on the Oceans - picture from Apollo 11 Shuttle

Many people have complained that this picture was fake. We have received a video footage that proves the authenticity of this picture. New: Watch the video online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCREBIhXpw

Even the letter (thumah) the very last letter that is at the very top is included. Courtesy of Apollo 11 Saturn:

YouTube - Slow-mo Saturn 5 launch

Glory be to you GOD. You are indeed Amazing. Nothing like unto you. The Majistic The Most High. Have pity on me on the day I am only a weak human.

Last edited by 301ouncer; 02-17-2010 at 05:35 PM..

Old 02-17-2010, 05:36 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,126,332 times
The sign of my god...

Old 02-17-2010, 05:37 PM

Quranic verses and sayings of the mercy to mankind Muhammed pbuh appear on this Russian baby's body every friday. Amazing:

Reuters & RT Report in English:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Latest News about Russian Boy - Quran verses under his skin

Russian News Agencies:

YouTube - Verses from the Koran in the baby's body in Russia

The verses in the order of appearances on the Baby from the Reuters report:

1. God is Great.

2. Al-Araf | 206 verses | The heights (7) - And verily, We shall recount their whole story with knowledge, for We were never absent (at any time or place).

3. Al-Baqara | 286 verses | The Cow (283) - Conceal not evidence; for whoever conceals it,- His heart is tainted with sin. And Allah Knoweth all that ye do.

4. Ar-Rad | 43 verses | The Thunde (16) Say: "(Allah) is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible."

5. Hadith of Messenger Muhammed pbuh. Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol.8.#493 & #627 "If you knew what I know, you would laugh a little and weep alot."

Old 02-17-2010, 05:40 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,126,332 times

Old 02-17-2010, 05:46 PM

Wow, that look so clear, but looks very much made up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality