Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2008, 06:11 PM

450 posts, read 2,056,408 times

Advertisements

Well, I was just so confused I did not read a recent post that really answered my question about delaying retirement. And guess what? I have to post to come clean! I think I am beginning to hate my job! No sense pretending otherwise. Besides, our moderator knows I have a place in Oklahoma--although it is not paid off yet. But I could sell that and have more financial security and move to much cheaper Louisiana. But I don't want to do that, yet. Anyways, my question is answered. But it is nice to know you can have some fellowship on this thread. God Bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2008, 04:27 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
This is one of the nicest forums on the citydata site. I guess it is because almost everyone is just in such a great mood that there is not that undercurrent of hostility that you occasionally see on other forums . I wonder why .

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement