Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2008, 12:33 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,142,695 times

Advertisements

Thank you all for answers over the last 6 months for all my questions. After a few quick visits and a hell of alot of research for safe suburban areas with good schools but near shopping,etc... In August we will be moving to Sweden (talamora trl). Beautiful house and close to food,etc... east and west. It will be nice cutting my mortgage payments by more then half and not having to do the paycheck to paycheck thing. Thanks again and hopefully i'll get a chance to run into some of you.

-Lance-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 05:02 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,377,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Thank you all for answers over the last 6 months for all my questions. After a few quick visits and a hell of alot of research for safe suburban areas with good schools but near shopping,etc... In August we will be moving to Sweden (talamora trl). Beautiful house and close to food,etc... east and west. It will be nice cutting my mortgage payments by more then half and not having to do the paycheck to paycheck thing. Thanks again and hopefully i'll get a chance to run into some of you.

-Lance-
Welcome & best of luck to you & your family. I think you will be happy here. Trite but true...attitude is everything.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM

118 posts, read 626,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post

-Lance-

Lance!! I am so happy for you.....I live in Brockport and am so happy you chose to live here. I am sure you got a wonderful house over on Talamora....

To tell you the truth, I am happy for you and at the same time so sad that unfortunately do to a job relocation for my hubby....we are leaving Brockport this summer and going to a place where our mortgage is going to more than double.

Best of luck to you and your family. You will love living in this region.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
View detailed profiles of: