Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 06:20 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perma Bear View Post
I can't wait for Donald trump to crush the Bay Area economy. I might not agree with him politically but it's the best thing he can do
I just want the Feds to put the screws into these defiant leftists until they scream for mommy and retreat to their safe spaces.

All these people involved in thwarting Federal immigration law should be prosecuted for conspiracy and put away under RICO.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:35 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,989,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Most of the foreign press you mention gets its news from the same source as domestic news organizations - from these press events and releases from the PAO. They aren't doing any original investigative reporting - by the way it is against regulations for a US federal employee with a security clearance to give info to a journalist - even more of an issue if it's a foreign journalist or foreign controlled media organization, and they could lose their clearance and even be charged with espionage or mishandling information.

FYI MSM is not a news organization. It stands for Main Stream Media. Funny that you have adopted this know-it-all posture about journalism but you don't even know basic acronyms and insinuate that I would be unfamiliar with Dan Rather, arguably one of the better-known news personalities of the 20th century. Even funnier that you named-dropped this reference in apparent sincerity, clearly unaware that Rather ended his journalism career under a cloud of disgrace after having been fired by CBS for a lapse of ethics and caution.
Okay. You've obviously spend a LOT of time pondering this sort of thing. SAD!!!!

You may want to get yourself some help...(I'm serious, here). How about yoga and/or therapy??

Old 12-11-2016, 07:59 PM

500 posts, read 841,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Most of the foreign press you mention gets its news from the same source as domestic news organizations - from these press events and releases from the PAO. They aren't doing any original investigative reporting - by the way it is against regulations for a US federal employee with a security clearance to give info to a journalist - even more of an issue if it's a foreign journalist or foreign controlled media organization, and they could lose their clearance and even be charged with espionage or mishandling information.

FYI MSM is not a news organization. It stands for Main Stream Media. Funny that you have adopted this know-it-all posture about journalism but you don't even know basic acronyms and insinuate that I would be unfamiliar with Dan Rather, arguably one of the better-known news personalities of the 20th century. Even funnier that you named-dropped this reference in apparent sincerity, clearly unaware that Rather ended his journalism career under a cloud of disgrace after having been fired by CBS for a lapse of ethics and caution.
To the list of lying MSM fake news organizations owned by globalists (CNN, Washington Post, NYT), one can safely add "international" news sources (hahaha) such as BBC, Reuters, Al Jazeera, financed by the same mafia. Their severe globalist agenda is very clear...these lie machines are fed by the same one hand. What a bummer for all of them now ...not all the "sheep" did bite the bait!

Old 12-11-2016, 09:02 PM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Yep, media outlets both domestic and abroad were dead wrong about everything.

I hope us Trump supporters are happy about the stock market crash we created!
Attached Thumbnails
Goodnight San Francisco, is anyone celebrating the new Presidnent ?-screen-shot-2016-12-11-11.00.35   Goodnight San Francisco, is anyone celebrating the new Presidnent ?-screen-shot-2016-12-11-10.59.48  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland