Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2010, 03:01 PM

1,495 posts, read 5,045,092 times

Advertisements

I've heard of companies who can create realistic looking degrees so that you can play a joke on someone and pretend you graduated from an iVy league. I'm looking for this for a party but I need it to look pretty realistic. I've seen some companies want about $100 or more.

Has anyone ever used any of these companies? Did it look good?
DM me if you need to

Old 08-17-2010, 09:59 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,165,026 times
You could check out these sites:
DIPLOMA MAKERS - The Most Trusted Novelty Degree Site Online
Fake diplomas | Fake Degrees | Fake GEDs | High School Diplomas | College Degrees | GEDs :: Diploma Company
Diploma Mill Company, Buy a Diploma, Diploma Mill, Buy a Degree, Degree Mill

or you could probably get crafty and make your own to print.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:06 PM

4,918 posts, read 22,675,099 times
novelty diplomas can not look or have the name of a real school. If your going for harvard you will get a diploma that says hardvard or similar but not a real school. if it has a real school and uses their logo or address, it's classified as a counterfeit document and is a crime to possess. using it would be considered fraud. many mills will advertise replicas of real schools but when you get it the diploma won't be like the real one or with the real name and they know there is not much you can do. they already got paid (big money) and your holding a nice document but one that won't fool anyone.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:21 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,165,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificFlights View Post
novelty diplomas can not look or have the name of a real school. If your going for harvard you will get a diploma that says hardvard or similar but not a real school. if it has a real school and uses their logo or address, it's classified as a counterfeit document and is a crime to possess. using it would be considered fraud. many mills will advertise replicas of real schools but when you get it the diploma won't be like the real one or with the real name and they know there is not much you can do. they already got paid (big money) and your holding a nice document but one that won't fool anyone.
Well....SHOOT! Just when I thought I could be a Harvard Grad by next Friday!!!

Old 08-18-2010, 09:17 AM

23,591 posts, read 70,367,145 times
"ll....SHOOT! Just when I thought I could be a Harvard Grad by next Friday!!!"

You could enroll in my "Joe Harvard School of Flyswatting"

Old 08-25-2010, 02:45 AM

2 posts, read 5,064 times
How about getting more s-e-x with a fake degree. I think it would be a great idea. Nerds rule, so become a nerd, but keep that 'six-pack', no, not the one you drink. Google, 'life experience degree suck' and you will get more, and more and more, well, maybe not, but it's fun. YouTube has a good few under that topic. Life experience degrees suck shows how to, well, I won't go into it here.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products