Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2010, 10:33 PM

7 posts, read 53,692 times

Advertisements

I don't know if any of you went through this, but I did & was wanting to get some feedback. The first day I filled out the application, then I had my first interview. I was ask to go to the first assesment the next day. I passed it with flying colors, & the following Friday, I went for the Rim Assesment Test. That Friday, I passed that & they told 5 out of the 6 of us we was hired, based on the outcome of our background check, drug screening, physical, & physical fitness test. Everything seemed to go well & I don't do any drugs. I was wanting to know the wait time on the hiring. Also, I was wanting to know if it would be a good or bad idea to call MAU and ask for an update. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Last edited by 2001lincoln; 12-08-2010 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: misspelled word
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 AM

2 posts, read 12,533 times
You must have been in the same group as me because I have done the same thing and I haven't heard back either. I got the nerve to call mau last week and they told me that they are waiting on BMW to call them back to start a new group for training. Have they called you since this post?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina