Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 01:38 PM

261 posts, read 260,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
Your credibility here is ZERO.delusi

Not even close. The top 10 most dangerous states to drive in are:

1 Mississippi
2. Montana
3. Alabama
4. Wyoming
5. Arkansas
6. South Carolina
7. Louisiana
8. West Virginia
9. Oklahoma
10. Kentucky
were did you get this list at the goodwill store! hahahahahahhaha hilarous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2016, 02:39 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times
I dont see how it matters as to the geographical location of the listed states. My intent was to show that Florida is not the most dangerous state to drive in and furthermore that Florida is not even in the top ten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Not even close. The top 10 most dangerous states to drive in are:

1 Mississippi ----- borders Alabama, pretty close to Florida
2. Montana
3. Alabama ------borders Florida
4. Wyoming
5. Arkansas
6. South Carolina .....pretty close to Florida
7. Louisiana ......borders Mississippi, pretty close to Florida
8. West Virginia
9. Oklahoma
10. Kentucky

Three of those deadly top ten dangerous states share the Gulf coast between Florida and Texas. Coincidence?

Most of the other dangerous top ten have mountains and ice and snow.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:17 PM

No, I dont believe every statistic on line but I have faith in information that appears on multiple credible
websites.

You stated "This is the most dangerous place to drive in America."

I simply proved your statement to be incorrect.

My posting had nothing to do with insurance rates and I do not needc an auto insurance license to understand that insurance rates in major urban areas is based on risk and exposure that an insurance carrier has to take. I understand how rating a potential policy is done as my wife was an auto insurance rater for Fireman's Fund in NYC.

I am purposely far removed from the local urban cor but am down that way often enough to understand why I choose to live where I do. I will have you know that I am very aware of the day to day happenings in the Tampa Bay area. I spent 30 years of my life in New York City and saw Orlando explode in growth and population from 1988-2005 so I am very informed how life in the big city is. Most of my business associates work and live around the central Tampa area.

Regardless, your postings of the situations you so dramatically describe are laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselost View Post
Spring hillian do you believe every statistic you read on line!! I had my Florida auto insurance license in the past and there is reasons the car insurance rates are through the roof in Hillsborough and Pinellas County. Underwriters sure do not use generic website data based on state that is for sure!You are far removed from the urban core in Spring Hill, your credibility about real current Tampa Bay is about zero. Spring Hill is 52 miles from Tampa and 66 miles from St Petersburg urban core. You having knowledge about the urban Tampa Bay day to day life where the population center is mindboggling!

Old 07-08-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiselost View Post
were did you get this list at the goodwill store! hahahahahahhaha hilarous!
If you Google "most dangerous states to drive in" you will be presented with well over a dozen reputable websites where the information can be had.

Old 07-08-2016, 05:03 PM

4,091 posts, read 6,014,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
If you Google "most dangerous states to drive in" you will be presented with well over a dozen reputable websites where the information can be had.
No, I believe they were asking where you found these stats at the Goodwill store. I'm not quite sure why one would buy them there when the info is readily available online, but to each their own...

Old 07-08-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAniacTHW View Post
No, I believe they were asking where you found these stats at the Goodwill store. I'm not quite sure why one would buy them there when the info is readily available online, but to each their own...
I looked in Goodwill but they were fresh out of Indisputable facts so I had to Google it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay