Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2018, 06:14 PM

1 posts, read 558 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, there doesn't seem to be any recent threads about rent in Mississauga so I'd like to ask for some help.

Couple of questions:
1) Rent buildings vs condos? Any decent rent buildings? When I look at reviews, there's always complaints about hygiene or things breaking down.

2) From what I've searched online, condos are about $1800 while rent apartments are about $1300-$1500. Is that an accurate price range?

3) I have a car and my new work is around Hurontario and Britannia so I'm looking for something close and around square one.

Right now it seems like my best option is a condo at lower end ($1800 including parking and hydro) but it's a bit too much for me. If I can find a reliable rent apartment in a clean and well maintained building that has laundry in the apartment at cheaper price than condo then I'll take it.

Any input or advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto