Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2015, 07:28 PM

1 posts, read 726 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I had to register to a forum just to try and see if I could get some help in figuring this out. Me and my ex watched an episode of what I thought was Forensic Files, but I can't seem to find it anywhere so I guess I'm wrong.

I don't remember a WHOLE lot about it but I can give you the basic gist.

This guy owed the husband of a couple money for helping him start his business. He ended up killing them and living in their house for days until someone finally wondered where they were, and acted like he was helping look for them. It turns out he stuffed the wife in a freezer in a garage, and he took the husband out on the boat and no one knows what he did to them. The house was on the water..

If anyone has seen this, could you please help me out? I know it sounds ridiculous but we want to watch it again, because I remember it being insane. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015, 03:05 AM

2,070 posts, read 2,385,490 times
Here is an old news article about that case. Christopher Benedetto and his wife, Janette, were murdered by their brother in law. The Detectives, one of my all time favorite crime shows, had a very good and in depth episode on this case. The case was probably highlighted on Forensic Files too.

Witness Describes Finding Sister-in-law's Frozen Body - Sun Sentinel

Old 02-07-2015, 04:43 PM

2,070 posts, read 2,385,490 times
Oops!. I'm a little embarrassed as I called it one of my favorite TV shows but the name of the show was "The Investigators." In my defense, it is an old show. Just googing, it seems that you can watch episodes online. Enjoy!

Old 02-07-2015, 07:41 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,580,828 times
Since we're on the topic of crime shows that we can't find online, I have one. There was a show called "A Crime to Remember", and it was about a little boy named Bobby, the son of a millionaire, who was kidnapped and murdered back in the 50s. I swiped my credit card on a flight on United and watched the episode. I wanted my husband to watch it later, and I found it on Investigation Discover's website. He probably watched 3/4 of it, but then he had to go to work. I paused it, and when we tried to come back to it later, it tried to start from the beginning. I tried to figure out if I could fast forward it to where he'd left off, but the page somehow refreshed, and it would never let me find the full episode to watch again. I searched online for another site he could watch it on, and I only found Amazon and YouTube, both of whom wanted to charge me. How is it I could watch it for free, and suddenly I can't? My local cable provider has the channel Investigation Discovery, and yet that show doesn't show on the lineup, so I'm very confused by the whole issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime