Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 07:16 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,520 times

Advertisements

I also think the pastor is an arrogant narcissistic POS. His sermons are all surrounded with sexual innuendo, using and exposing his own marital sexual problems, this is demeaning. In one of his stupid videos his wife says that she takes care of him prior to his date night, WTF? I believe the pastor coerced her into believing she had to satisfy him any which way in order for a marriage to be successful.

I read the affidavit this morning, it states the pipsqueak pastor was on the phone with a friend from the time he left the gym until he arrived to his house, and stayed in the car an additional 40 minutes on the phone in his driveway before entering the home to find his wife murdered, seems like he wanted to account for all his time, huh?

There was also a statement by a neighbor that said he always left the house at 5:30am, the day his wife was murdered he left at 6:10am, in addition to, by his own admission that he left the door unlocked.

The guy is a fake and a manipulator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 11:09 AM

2,508 posts, read 2,072,428 times
Where can I read this affidavit mig1?

I'm left shaking my head after reading what you wrote.
I want to know more. Wow.

Old 11-25-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Where can I read this affidavit mig1?

I'm left shaking my head after reading what you wrote.
I want to know more. Wow.

Amanda Blackburn court documents: Charges for Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson

Old 11-25-2015, 11:14 PM

5,580 posts, read 6,504,647 times
I am happy to read the post by mig1. This kind of validates my feelings, which are based on snippets of this story. I heard about it, clicked on a link briefly, and didn't think too much of it until I read the husband LEFT THE HOUSE UNLOCKED, AT 6 AM, LEAVING HIS VULNERABLE WIFE AND BABY ALONE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD IN INDIANAPOLIS. This immediately didn't sit well with me. I have chosen to not follow this story because I cannot wrap my head around the stupidity of this "innocent" man. I will read this thread to learn more, but I will not be surprised if he had something to do with the crime.

Last edited by Lodestar 77; 11-25-2015 at 11:26 PM..

Old 12-08-2015, 12:47 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,100 times
I've been keeping up with this to see how it's gone forward with those who were arrested, but all I've learned is that they've pleaded not guilty so that they will then have a trial.

However, I'm finding more information about her husband, Davey Blackburn, as I continue to research this, and it's still very disturbing to me.

Now, Amanda's FATHER, who is also a pastor, is teaming up with Davey to CONTINUE to talk about Amanda: Here's the latest link, and the video is just below the article at this link:

Pastor Davey Blackburn Says God Allowed Wife's Murder So Church Could Live

Here's a video I found after visiting this site: David and Amanda Blackburn - Eyes for Lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3OJRzmtijc

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64tyQ7_E7M

Now he's posting entries from her diary on his "Twit" account and saying she's in heaven "suntanning" with a "virgin Pina Colada."

https://twitter.com/daveyblackburn?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm not saying he's guilty, but I think these displays are disgusting and over the top.

Maybe he's just crazy (I think he's definitely crazy) and has nothing to do with this, but it feels very "off" to me. He's too hyper, too "me-centered," and now he seems to be relishing his new role as a martyr.

It reminds me of Tom Cruise's meltdown phase, when he was couch-jumping, riding up on shiny, buff motorcycles to press events and dramatically kissing Katie Holmes, bending her back into a pretzel, and arrogantly preaching to Matt Lauer on the subject of psychiatry and Brooke Shields. Tom Cruise is not a killer, but we all know now that was just "showbiz." Is this what "Davey" is pulling? Does something still feel wrong?

The men arrested apparently did this, and their hearing for a trial is scheduled for late January. But could they want a trial so that when they're on the stand, they can say they were paid to do it? If that's the case, why wouldn't they say something now?

Old 12-08-2015, 02:40 AM

Here's another interesting link -- several feel dubious about his behavior:

https://www.facebook.com/Jutice4Aman...c_location=ufi

And this is the best friend he always talked to every week, his college roommate, with some statement analysis:

Statement Analysis ®: Kenneth Wagnor Statement Analysis

Old 12-08-2015, 05:55 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Here's another interesting link -- several feel dubious about his behavior:

https://www.facebook.com/Jutice4Aman...c_location=ufi

And this is the best friend he always talked to every week, his college roommate, with some statement analysis:

Wouldn't surprise me if Blackburn has a drug addiction; he's flying in every single video tape. I've never seen anything like it.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:32 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,489,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post

Thanks for this link. Interesting, and interesting comments.

And thanks for the link to the Christian Post Tobashien.

Quote:
"I had a thought this morning in the shower. And felt like the Lord spoke to my heart and said: 'Davey, I want my church, I want my bride to come alive. And if I had asked you, Davey, before this if you were willing to give up your bride so that my bride can come alive, what would you have said?'" he noted with an uneasy chuckle.
Why would Amanda have to die in order for Davey's church to live? Maybe she discovered something about him that she was about to spill. Maybe he's gay or a drug addict or ... ???

Old 12-08-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if Blackburn has a drug addiction; he's flying in every single video tape. I've never seen anything like it.
I've thought the same.

Old 12-08-2015, 08:14 PM

Thanks for the links, mind boggling. . . the guy is blowhard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime