Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2016, 04:45 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
How could someone do that to someone else?
We live in a dangerous world full of horrible humans who do this everyday to someone or some animal

Old 11-30-2016, 05:38 PM

162 posts, read 212,959 times
Sherri Papini's husband might have compromised kidnapping probe with public comments, sheriff says

Sherri Papini's husband might have compromised kidnapping probe with public comments, sheriff says - LA Times

As if this story could not get any stranger. Now it seems the Sherriff is publically outing the husband for "over sharing".

Old 11-30-2016, 05:49 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chili View Post
Sherri Papini's husband might have compromised kidnapping probe with public comments, sheriff says

Sherri Papini's husband might have compromised kidnapping probe with public comments, sheriff says - LA Times

As if this story could not get any stranger. Now it seems the Sherriff is publically outing the husband for "over sharing".
I already posted that in post 139.

I just read the sheriff saying that she was not branded with a symbol but that "It is not a symbol, but it was a message," Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said of 34-year-old mother-of-two Sherri Papini's injuries. Sheriff Bosenko said of the unspecified message branded on her skin: "I would think that that was some sort of either an exertion of power and control and/or maybe some type of message that the brand contained."

Abducted California mother Sherri Papini had 'message' branded on skin

I feel so bad for her...this is every woman's worst nightmare.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:48 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,377,574 times
Strange case for the following reasons: the media prints several old photos, none after the release. Shasta is an area severely Redneck, low income, one junior college and one bible school, and the nearest Latino gangbangers and their girlfriends would be in Sacramento.

Do the math: not much makes sense here until more infor. comes in, and yes, I have my suspicions but will follow the thread for now.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:48 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,991,946 times
On Yahoo someone suggested a gang initiation. I didn't think about that but....possibly. Female gang and then all the publicity so they dumped her.

It still seems so fishy but that was the most legit speculation I've read to date for a possibility.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:57 PM

1,087 posts, read 782,498 times
It seems the case was about "message".

Then, what message is this trying to deliver, and who is doing it? One theory ... don't know how sensible it is: Sherri attracted attention of white supremacists group who tried to prove Trump's point that "Mexicans are criminals". So, they hired two Hispanic females and kidnapped her and tortured her, but kept her alive to tell the story to make belief that two evil Hispanic females hate white Americans and hate their identities.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:01 PM

847 posts, read 2,232,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjl123 View Post
It seems the case was about "message".

Then, what message is this trying to deliver, and who is doing it? One theory ... don't know how sensible it is: Sherri attracted attention of white supremacists group who tried to prove Trump's point that "Mexicans are criminals". So, they hired two Hispanic females and kidnapped her and tortured her, but kept her alive to tell the story to make belief that two evil Hispanic females hate white Americans and hate their identities.
now that is rich. it's Donald J Trump's fault.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:20 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,840 times
The woman and her husband are so full of crap their eyes are brown. I don't believe any of this story.

Again, why are there no pictures of this woman "after" she had allegedly been severely beaten? Why didn't the woman who found the "kidnapped woman" on the side of the road report that she was beaten/bruised? None of this adds up.

There have been numerous cases in the past where women have temporarily vanished & claimed to have been "kidnapped" but ended up safe; and their stories were proven to be 100% fabricated. The most famous one that I can remember:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_bride_case

And here's another one:

Exclusive: Okla. Woman Who Faked Her Own Kidnapping Comes Clean - ABC News

I also remember reading another news story in which a college student pretended to be kidnapped/beaten because she was upset that her boyfriend was breaking up with her & wanted to get his attention. Pathetic.

Note I'm not saying that kidnappings don't happen - obviously they do. However, I don't believe that's what happened in this case.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 11-30-2016 at 07:55 PM..

Old 11-30-2016, 07:50 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
The woman and her husband are so full of crap their eyes are brown. I don't believe any of this story.

Again, why are there no pictures of this woman "after" she had allegedly been severely beaten? Why didn't the woman who found report that she was beaten/bruised? None of this adds up.

There have been numerous cases in the past where women have temporarily vanished & claimed to have been "kidnapped" but ended up safe; and their stories were proven to be 100% fabricated. The most famous one that I can remember:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_bride_case

And here's another one:

Exclusive: Okla. Woman Who Faked Her Own Kidnapping Comes Clean - ABC News

I also remember reading another news story in which a college student pretended to be kidnapped/beaten because she she was upset that her boyfriend was breaking up with her & wanted to get his attention. Pathetic.

Note I'm not saying that kidnappings don't happen - obviously they do. However, I don't believe that's what happened in this case.

I don't believe it either, and was wondering the same thing. Why no pictures?

So now she was severely beaten, very thin, but didn't one night in the hospital?

Strange.

And yes, I thought of the OK case as well.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:35 PM

1,029 posts, read 2,482,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I don't believe it either, and was wondering the same thing. Why no pictures?

So now she was severely beaten, very thin, but didn't one night in the hospital?

Strange.

And yes, I thought of the OK case as well.
If she was a jogger, she may have been a rough tuff type of girl.

Jogging is pretty much torture on the body, IMHO.

That might explain her short stay at the hospital.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime