Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 12:27 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
is this thread political or controversial?
Controversial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 07:55 AM

100 posts, read 331,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Didn't Caysee want to put Caylee up for adoption and she was talked out of it? Maybe this could have been explored more if she really did not want Caylee for whatever reason. It just seems like me that she went through all of the motions maybe trying to fit into the role. God bless.
All the motions to fit the role? Casey then turns to the role of murderer?! One of the motions of mother would be to go against an earlier decision and to put Caylee up for adoption! Casey was over 18, and did not need anyone's permission to put Caylee up for adoption. Instead, she chose to take the new role of murderer. Now she is stuck with this role. And she is a cold blooded murderess!

Don't bother trying to second guess that!!

D.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:02 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffysentry View Post
All the motions to fit the role? Casey then turns to the role of murderer?! One of the motions of mother would be to go against an earlier decision and to put Caylee up for adoption! Casey was over 18, and did not need anyone's permission to put Caylee up for adoption. Instead, she chose to take the new role of murderer. Now she is stuck with this role. And she is a cold blooded murderess!

Don't bother trying to second guess that!!

D.
It's that it seems Casey was going through the motions of being a mother. Playing a role, hitting her marks most of the time, but never feeling it naturally.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:27 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Being a transplanted Floridian, I can tell you it wouldn't be a good idea for them to let Casey loose in Florida. She might not live to talk about it.
Remember Florida is a death penalty state, not sure they can get it in this case but I should imagine they will try.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:32 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Default Caylee's funeral/memorial

Think about it guys: If you had nothing to do with the cold blooded murder of your 2 year old little girl, wouldn't you do everything in your power to make it to that funeral/memorial?? Remember this is when you claim you had NOTHING to do with the murder.

But yet Casey doesn't want to go. In fact she sits in jail ordering snacks from the commisary. Don't you think your appetite would go to zero, when you just found out your little girls skeletal remains have been found?

Old 12-25-2008, 01:58 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times
Does anybody have anything on this woman besides circumstantial evidence? Eyewitnesses, DNA, physical evidence? Murder weapon? Do they even know how the girl died yet?

The rush to crucify her seems premature to me. This is going off what I know, which isn't much considering that the world is falling apart around us. There are things far more deserving of news cycles than MWWS.

Old 12-25-2008, 02:24 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,209,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
Does anybody have anything on this woman besides circumstantial evidence? Eyewitnesses, DNA, physical evidence? Murder weapon? Do they even know how the girl died yet?

The rush to crucify her seems premature to me. This is going off what I know, which isn't much considering that the world is falling apart around us. There are things far more deserving of news cycles than MWWS.
I'm with you in terms of having a fair trial and innocence until proven guilty, etc. But we're still able to speculate. Also, circumstantial evidence is accepted at murder trials, totally. I could name five people at least who have been convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence alone (in my hometown). And as much as I believe in the Constitution, the right to a defense, the right to a fair trial, etc., I'm still a human being and curiosity is in my nature. I personally think that Casey Anthony is guilty. But it's up to the prosecution to prove this. It's the burden of proof and it is the job of the government to prove Casey's guilt and if her lawyer is good and the prosecutor's aren't, then there may be reasonable doubt. We'll just have to see where this goes.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:21 PM

14,883 posts, read 17,164,304 times
Agree with Tangodoodles. God bless.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,268 times
I think the mom did it because how can a true mother say i love my kid but shes been gone for 2 months before you say anything to anyone come on get real that poor little angle i just hope god can have mercy on her why if she didnt want her give her to someone that did
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime