Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 07:36 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm so loving the lady docs more and more.
They've been my favs since the beginning too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
I liked the fact that despite being a vegetarian for 20 years, the one woman dug in and helped eat the sheep's head without whining too much.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 AM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
I think Chad is obnoxious and is very degrading to Stephanie...Hope he loses twice, the race and her.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:58 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
This is the first season I can remember where I like several of the teams and would actually be happy with any of them winning. I love the shopping channel host chicks - they are a HOOT! The father/son and father/daughter teams are both nice and easy to root for. The doctors are okay -- I don't love them, but they're nice enough. And even though they got a little bit snarky this week, I really like Jill and Thomas.

That Tattoo Two are complete morons, but I don't hate them. The only team I really cannot stand are Chad and Stephanie.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:19 AM

2,727 posts, read 6,153,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh my.........just when I think Team Tattoostupid can't get any dumber-they do!! "Fast Forward Taken"----what part of that is hard to understand????

Oh my, that was way too funny!

Honestly, if I was that far back to depart (they were what #6???) I wouldn't even try for the FF as I would figure other teams already did it.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:21 AM

2,727 posts, read 6,153,802 times
After last week's episode, I really wanna see Chad go. Sadly Stephanie would be gone too, but Chad is SUCH a jerk. They way he was screaming so rudley at her when she couldn't go down that mountain.

I never liked him from day one.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:09 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
I want Chad to go before the Tattoo couple. I can tolerate people that are not very smart, but for rude ones, I have no tolerance. Stephanie must be attracted to that kind of person.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:28 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Yes, Chad is a complete bully. I hope we see the last of him soon.

There are actually several teams I like. Father and daughter, father and son (they are really having a good time and I like them a lot), the two docs are totally neat folks. The tatt couple are funny because they are so clueless.

Last night's episode was one of my favorites. I was exhausted just watching it. Exhausted in a good way. This season has been a good one so far. I find myself laughing more that usual.

If I was a contestant I would still be trying to get up that rope to the bridge.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:03 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I liked the fact that despite being a vegetarian for 20 years, the one woman dug in and helped eat the sheep's head without whining too much.
For real. That is what this race is about. She ovaried up big time: first on the airtram, which evidently scared her to tears but you don't see here collapsing in a puddle of goo or anything, then eating something that would sick out a lot of carnivores, it happening to be her first meat in twenty years. If I am her partner in this race, I am thinking, "Good lord, I'd better be worthy of this and bring my A game." You just can't let down someone who is that tough and brave, who instead of sitting down and bawling "I cannnnn't doooo itttttt!", stands up and does it. You let them down, you suck bad.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:06 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGirlNoMore View Post
After last week's episode, I really wanna see Chad go. Sadly Stephanie would be gone too, but Chad is SUCH a jerk. They way he was screaming so rudley at her when she couldn't go down that mountain.

I never liked him from day one.
We get a team like that every season, the 'guy who screams and and degrades his gal' casting niche. What I don't understand is how they find them in casting. Do they put them through a mock challenge that's sure to frustrate the physically weaker member, and watch to see if the stronger one becomes a jerk? They always manage to get one, and there must be a method.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV