Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2011, 05:04 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,982,648 times

Advertisements

Ya, I kind of picture her marriage as just two people living together with no real loving relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 07:57 PM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Stacey is a complete beeatche! She can dish it out but when she was confronted, she backed down. Could you imagine being married to "it"

I can't even get past the thought of her on her knees.

This is where I have to exit and vomit.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:42 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
I didn't get Jeff letting Stacey speak to Jenni like she did....at all!!!

I also didn't understand the "I will eat it for Jeff b/c wig-lover is a client" attitude that Jenni had?

What WAS that all about?

I would have told her off the first time she was rude to me and would HOPE my boss wasn't SO DESPERATE for ????? that he'd sit back and watch/giggle/laugh.

I usually love me some Jeff, but he should have stopped it from the get-go. It wasn't funny.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:35 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I didn't get Jeff letting Stacey speak to Jenni like she did....at all!!!

I also didn't understand the "I will eat it for Jeff b/c wig-lover is a client" attitude that Jenni had?

What WAS that all about?

I would have told her off the first time she was rude to me and would HOPE my boss wasn't SO DESPERATE for ????? that he'd sit back and watch/giggle/laugh.

I usually love me some Jeff, but he should have stopped it from the get-go. It wasn't funny.
he doesn't have the maturity to do that---anyone can see that emotionally jeff is still 12 yrs.old in his behaviors and choices---tho i like the show and enjoy seeing some of the people on it,his choices of belittling zoila,jenny and choosing gage to tell him what to do and be his partner show some maturity issues imho

Old 08-18-2011, 05:37 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
[/u][/b]I can't even get past the thought of her on her knees.

This is where I have to exit and vomit.
if i were her husband--i'ld use hired help for some action and wear a protective cup if i fall asleep in her presence

Old 08-18-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
he doesn't have the maturity to do that---anyone can see that emotionally jeff is still 12 yrs.old in his behaviors and choices---tho i like the show and enjoy seeing some of the people on it,his choices of belittling zoila,jenny and choosing gage to tell him what to do and be his partner show some maturity issues imho

I never really thought about that, but yes, I can see it...

Also the constant ridiculing of Zoila gets a little tired after a while. He does love her though, that you can tell.

Jett is a space cadet.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:55 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
if i were her husband--i'ld use hired help for some action and wear a protective cup if i fall asleep in her presence
Standing ovation for this one.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:24 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,751,361 times
Auntieannie and Nightcrawler you two made me laugh really hard!

Someone wrote on Jenni's fb page that the only reason Stacey's husband only wants blow jobs is because he can't stand to look at her face and hear her talk. :O

Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Auntieannie and Nightcrawler you two made me laugh really hard!

Someone wrote on Jenni's fb page that the only reason Stacey's husband only wants blow jobs is because he can't stand to look at her face and hear her talk. :O

insert (Maccaulay Culkin) scream here

That was a good one................

Old 08-18-2011, 12:33 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,751,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
[/u][/b][/color]

insert (Maccaulay Culkin) scream here

That was a good one................
I wanted to friend that stranger and beg them to come on CD to say it. I would have rep them a million times over!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV