Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times

Advertisements

I too also thought about the closet thing on Trace's computer. I sometimes send things from my home computer to my office computer so i can print things out, as I do not have a printer in my home. I do this stuff during my lunch hour, so maybe he was doing something like that. The whole: Oh, what is this ?? thing on the computer was a little too staged for me.
What would have of even made Gage look at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 10:16 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I too also thought about the closet thing on Trace's computer. I sometimes send things from my home computer to my office computer so i can print things out, as I do not have a printer in my home. I do this stuff during my lunch hour, so maybe he was doing something like that. The whole: Oh, what is this ?? thing on the computer was a little too staged for me.
Gage was supposedly looking for client invoices that Trace was suppose to bill.

In the Reunion show it was clear Jeff was paranoid in Trace developing relationship or contacting clients.. Which in his contract he is not allowed to according to Jeff This also could be why Gage was looking on company's computer.
Trace tried to respond but everytime he did Jeff jump down his throat not allowing him to get a word in. Also in reunion show Jeff kept calling him an ass.

I know what you guys mention about what your able to do at work but I have worked in a mom & pop work environment and you really loose alot of rights of what is acceptable in a normal office setting.

The boss I had didnt need to to look on my computer he just did it thru the network and he had security cams all over the office.

I just hope the show doesnt hurt Trace in finding a new job.

I cant wait til next season who knows Jeff & Gage may have a new baby for Zoila to nanny.

Old 09-24-2011, 03:59 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
No, he was using the Lewis software on company time to design his closet which Trace did not dispute.
Gage was told to get some information off the business computer and has access to the one Trace was on since it is a Lewis computer.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:13 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
I know it's January but I only watch Bravo when this show is on. If anyone notices it coming on again, (repeats or new episodes) please post here. I miss Zoila. And I wonder how the dogs are.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:12 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Ok so the first episode was fun to watch. love when Jeff had to talk to the owner while the guy was cleaning up the water for the third time.

the wife looked like the Zuni doll from the 70's. hated her. the husband looked like a wus.....

Jeff spraying the wife's expensive perfume was a riot, even when he was letting the girls paint and painted the girls hands. he would do things I would do, maybe that is why I find him funny.

he even painted Zoila.....

I was loving the herringbone tiles in the shower.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
hey, we have a thread going called Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis!!

Quote:
Ok so the first episode was fun to watch. love when Jeff had to talk to the owner while the guy was cleaning up the water for the third time.

the wife looked like the Zuni doll from the 70's. hated her. the husband looked like a wus.....

Jeff spraying the wife's expensive perfume was a riot, even when he was letting the girls paint and painted the girls hands. he would do things I would do, maybe that is why I find him funny.

he even painted Zoila.....

I was loving the herringbone tiles in the shower.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:29 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,425,493 times
Would love to know how much the final project was. I hope the bathroom plumbing stays intact, can you imagine if there's a(nother) leak and they have to hire a plumber to come and take the herringbone pattern down, argh. Liked the bathroom floor a lot but wouldn't it be very slippery when walking on it, I guess they could get throw rugs to put on top of it but then the pattern etc wouldnt be very visible (it was really nice though). It was nice to see Zoila again, hopefully she's taking good care of the dogs ;-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV