Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2013, 06:33 AM

884 posts, read 1,172,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
This show blows cow balls right now. I don't even wanna watch it anymore.
Agreed

I can't believe it happened so fast!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 06:21 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,260,161 times
I just hope they eventually get back to the way they did the first season, which was full of humor, quirky law cases, and memorable one-liners. Hopefully USA got the drama out of their system and can get back to the way Suits used to be. This past season was a mess and I agree with everyone who hated the split up season, that just sucked.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:20 AM

1,280 posts, read 2,443,985 times
Default Michelle Fairley joins Suits

Lady Stark getting right back to work

'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley joins USA's 'Suits' | Inside TV | EW.com

Old 06-05-2013, 12:42 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,734,134 times
Suits quickly became one of my top 5 favorites (in fact all of USA's shows did to the point I created a thread for all of USA) and even I will admit that they got too convoluted last season. "Takeover, not takeover, you're busted Mike, but its ok, but you're busted, but we're being taken over, but Harvey you are a SR Partner, no you arent, yes you are, oh by the way Rachel let's have sex in the store room" Too much going on for a season of only 16 episodes.

Old 06-23-2013, 03:10 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,772 times
I caught the sneak peek for the new season while I was watching Graceland (the DVR is a beautiful thing). It appears that just like Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness, the writers for Suits are taking us out of our comfort zone. Judging from the minute and change clip, Harvey is gonna try to take the firm from Jessica, he kicks Mike to the curb and it looks like Mike's gonna be working with Louis, Rachel appears to not forgive Mike for lying all this time and last but definitely not least it looks like she plays goody two shoes and blabs Mike's secret to what looks like all the partners. Doesn't look like a return what the show was in season 1 to me. But I could be wrong

Old 06-23-2013, 03:31 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,203,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I caught the sneak peek for the new season while I was watching Graceland (the DVR is a beautiful thing). It appears that just like Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness, the writers for Suits are taking us out of our comfort zone. Judging from the minute and change clip, Harvey is gonna try to take the firm from Jessica, he kicks Mike to the curb and it looks like Mike's gonna be working with Louis, Rachel appears to not forgive Mike for lying all this time and last but definitely not least it looks like she plays goody two shoes and blabs Mike's secret to what looks like all the partners. Doesn't look like a return what the show was in season 1 to me. But I could be wrong
I saw that too. I'll reserve judgment, but I was disappointed in season 2 and I'm not too thrilled with the preview. Jessica was the one who believed in Harvey, and helped him become a lawyer, I hope there is a very good reason he is wanting to take her down, and not just arrogance because he believes he should be on top. I prefer Mike and Harvey together, last season was bad enough with Mike making all those stupid decisions and not respecting the basic tenets of law practice. I miss the fun and the banter. There are enough dark shows with people stabbing each other in the back in a quest for power, I originally liked this show because it was different. I understand that shows need to grow, but they don't have to turn into completely different shows.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:57 AM

6,477 posts, read 6,686,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
That may totally ruin it for me. The Mike/Harvey relationship was my favorite part of this entire series. Aaarrggghhhhhhh, why do the writers have to screw up all my fave shows???

Old 07-14-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
That may totally ruin it for me. The Mike/Harvey relationship was my favorite part of this entire series. Aaarrggghhhhhhh, why do the writers have to screw up all my fave shows???
The Mike/Harvey relationship is the crux of the show. IMO anything that happens between them will be resolved soon. There is no show without the two of them working side by side.

On a related note...

The first 5 mins of the season premiere is on Youtube. I will only say this for those that dont want to be spoiled. Rachel says something to Mike that I fear sets the tone for the entire season and I HOPE it doesnt go in that direction

Watch at your own risk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eFXvXIFCYp4

Old 07-14-2013, 01:36 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,203,406 times
I want to see some of lightness come back, I definitely want to see Mike and Harvey together, and a lot more Donna this season.

I also want Rachel to stop whining about her supposedly horrible life as a paralegal who didn't get in to Harvard, seriously the girl needs therapy. She's beautiful and sexy, but when she opens her mouth that all goes away, and she's just a whiny, sniveling child with daddy issues who can't handle real life, it's severely hurting the show for me.

Old 07-14-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I want to see some of lightness come back, I definitely want to see Mike and Harvey together, and a lot more Donna this season.

I also want Rachel to stop whining about her supposedly horrible life as a paralegal who didn't get in to Harvard, seriously the girl needs therapy. She's beautiful and sexy, but when she opens her mouth that all goes away, and she's just a whiny, sniveling child with daddy issues who can't handle real life, it's severely hurting the show for me.
You have to remember though that her dad (Robert Zane) is a hugely powerful attorney in NYC and Rachel has never been able to live up to his expectations. That can damage someone for a long time.

That said, I agree some of the lightness needs to come back. The movie references especially. Harvey is kind of a kid at heart and Mike plays right into that (just watch the scene about the tux in "All In" Season 2 episode 6). They need to make sure they dont lose that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV