Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 01:48 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,549 times

Advertisements

I am watching this sick-ass show called Infested on Animal Planet right now and it is a horror show! Every funky animal you can imagine is caught on tape taking over a family home. I am so skeeved out right now my skin is literally crawling! Infested! : Animal Planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOwinLWrEIw

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 06:25 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,011,346 times
Every time I watch the show I make sure I have the lights on! I itch, I scratch and I keep checking the walls around me! Can't even get in the bed without checking it out thoroughly. Hope they pick it up for another season. A regular creature feature!

Old 03-13-2012, 07:27 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,421,908 times
I watched the show when these people's house was infested with roaches and raccoon. I couldn't watch it again. It was so gross!

Old 03-13-2012, 07:40 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
I've watched the show a few times - The snake one got me and the spiders. I do not like either. Ick...

Old 03-13-2012, 10:43 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I watched one show about the house being infested with snakes. That was enough for me. No more watching.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:28 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
I watched one about bedbugs somewhere, it was terrible. Your bed, the one place where a person gets some rest and peace and these things come out and crawl all over and bite you while you are sleeping.. Terrible. The mother was watching them crawl on her children

Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,549 times
I was watching this nonsense at 3 am, trying to relax before bed and it kept me up instead but I couldn't turn away because it was so over the top! I've never seen so many bats and bugs and rats. I would have gone nuts and started shooting the things. I actually saw a big possum sneaking around my apartment once and sicked my cat on it. The cat couldn't figure out what the frick it was so it ran and hid under the bed leaving me to fend for myself!! I tried to beat that thing silly! I can't imagine an infestation. I still remember that creepy-ass smile it had. Like a slow rat grinning at you like an evil cheshire cat.

Old 03-14-2012, 02:09 PM

22,844 posts, read 6,437,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I was watching this nonsense at 3 am, trying to relax before bed and it kept me up instead but I couldn't turn away because it was so over the top! I've never seen so many bats and bugs and rats. I would have gone nuts and started shooting the things. I actually saw a big possum sneaking around my apartment once and sicked my cat on it. The cat couldn't figure out what the frick it was so it ran and hid under the bed leaving me to fend for myself!! I tried to beat that thing silly! I can't imagine an infestation. I still remember that creepy-ass smile it had. Like a slow rat grinning at you like an evil cheshire cat.
Yes, it just may be "over the top" in some cases....
I was watching it, taking it at face value, until I noticed some very familiar things....We used to own rentals and the young "roach infestation" couple seemed like some of the renters we knew, the red flags were there...I'm not saying this particular couple is not telling the whole story..don't know them..but with us if they kept repeating how fastidiously, obsessively clean they were..well those turned out to be the worst. Also they seemed to be picked on for some small thing..they were going to be late to his father's funeral so, although they spilled baby formula in a continually roach infested apartment, they left it on the floor, management came in and had a fit about it. Probably the place was a mess. There may be more to a story than you are hearing...

Last edited by pekemom; 03-14-2012 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-14-2012, 02:20 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,365,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I am watching this sick-ass show called Infested on Animal Planet right now and it is a horror show! Every funky animal you can imagine is caught on tape taking over a family home. I am so skeeved out right now my skin is literally crawling! Infested! : Animal Planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOwinLWrEIw

I loved it! The scorpions were a bit hard to watch, but remember...they travel in pairs.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:29 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,234 times
Actually you can be spotlessly clean but if you bring a pregnant roach in, you have got them. By the time you see one they have been multiplying for no telling how long. At the museum in Chicago they started with a pregnant one in a white room and it didn't take very long for the room to be covered with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV